Get the super silky hair with hairspray this homemade ;
Are not you happy with the way your hair it looks and feels? Is it too dry to handle? In this case, seek a solution of free hair care chemicals. What better way than a hairspray homemade? Here are 5 secrets to smooth hair free of tangles.
Some cooking ingredients can transform your dull, dry hair moisturized, silky tresses. dermatologist Dr. Shefali Trasi suggests making a hairspray using any preferred essential oil. It could be a few drops of essential oil Lavender , along with a little sugar, water and alcohol. You can spray this spray for easy hair with lavender essential oil to ensure healthy hair growth, especially when time is short for your fitness routine.
• Start with half cup of water boiling.
• Once done, add 2 teaspoons of sugar land, 2 tablespoons rubbing alcohol, and 1-2 drops of any preferred essential oil boiled water.
• Mix all ingredients and pour into a spray bottle. Make sure the water to cool.
• Shake the spray bottle before use.
• Sprinkle all of your hair.
Image Source: Shutterstock
This article was originally published on thehealthsite, Read the original article here