What do you know about bee pollen? If nothing significant other than bees, comes to mind it is necessary to read this article! Did you know that bee pollen is considered one of the most nutritious foods in the world frankly? It contains almost all the nutrients required by humans to survive. Well, if you want to know more just read. Making candy fights fatigue and cancels inflammation and pumpkins sugar cravings
This could be so simple that one might think that is common knowledge, however, there are very few people who are aware that pollen is the male seed of a flower that is essential for fertilization of plant. Yes, you heard me correctly! As bees fly from flower to flower blurred their bodies become covered with pollen. They seem tiny balls of yellow hair. When they reach the next flower, some pollen is transferred gold and pollination is completed successfully.
pollen is not only a fertilizer but also food from a young bee. It is approximately 40% protein and the other 60% are composed of almost all the nutrients that a human being requires. To break down further, about half of the protein found in pollen is in the form of free amino acids. That means they are ready to be used directly by the body.
I find it very interesting how the bees collect pollen. This is a tedious process, but rewarding. As the bee sits on the flower, she uses her front jaw and lightly scrape unbuttoned granular pollen from the stamens of the flower legs. If you will look at a bee under a microscope discovered what they call a pollen combs. These combs are enlarged and broadened tarsal segments of her legs thick lining consisting of bristles. Bees use pollen combs in midair to brush the gold dust from his coat and legs. Hammed use their ear as to push the pollen collected in these concave areas called baskets. Baskets are located on the outside of the tibia. Once the bee has filled their baskets, pollen is packed down on one, single granule of gold. Bees carry pollen collected back to their hive where it will serve as food for the colony.
Bee it is completely filled with the essential ingredients for life. It is an incredible resource for depression, exhaustion and cancer. It also helps with colon disorders and promotes better digestion. By stimulating the immune system, pollen can help people who suffer from allergies. Even in cases of infertility, pollen has been shown to stimulate ovarian function.
Like other bee products, pollen has anti-biotic properties as well as anti-microbial, anti-viral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-fungal.
Note that heat destroys the fundamental enzymatic activity of pollen and reduces the nutritional value. Consequently, pollen must not be used in the kitchen or added to tea. Instead, why not try this recipe I have for you? It is just full of nutritional value and delicious taste even your kids will love!
Tip: Moisten your hands with water to facilitate rolling. You can even freeze for later!
It is worth mentioning that a bee needs eight hours of work per day for a month to collect only a teaspoon of pollen. Bee pollen is richer in protein than any other source animals. It contains more amino acids than meat, eggs, or cheese. So make sure that you do not take for granted all the wonderful gifts Mother Nature has created!
Note: Use caution when entering bee pollen into your diet! About 0.05% of the entire population in the world is said to be allergic to bee pollen. Start with a small amount and if the reaction does not occur, constantly increasing intake. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, be sure to consult your doctor before using bee pollen due to the fact that some research shows that it is not safe during pregnancy.
This article was originally published on healthy-holistic-living.com, Read the original article here