A microwave oven usually called as a microwave oven, is an electrical appliance to heat cold food through dielectric heating which is caused by electromagnetic waves produced by microwave. It is commonly used to reheat previously cooked food and is also used to cook vegetables that cook quickly and easily. It uses less energy than a stove to heat food. Microwaves are used in almost every home these days and there is a need to take some precautionary measures necessary to avoid any mishap occurred as a result of the use of microwaves. These precautions should be taken in relation to potential exposure to microwaves, food handling and thermal burns.
There are certain dangers associated with the use of heated food. The reheated microwave food can be a cause of dangerous health risks such as hormonal disorders, brain damage, malnutrition, increased body fat and weakened immune system. Some of the very dangerous side effects associated with the use of processed foods in microwaves are as under:
- They are not products produced in the food in the microwave which can not be decomposed into which it metabolizes in the human body.
- Continued use of heated food can be a cause of brain damage as it shortens the electrical pulse produced in the brain.
- Hormone production in men and women is altered or stopped because of the use of processed foods in the microwave.
- The byproducts of microwaved food have their permanent long-term effects on the human body weakens slowly but continuously.
- The minerals in vegetables are transformed into cancerous radicals when cooked in the microwave.
- The food in the microwave causes the production of cancerous tumors in the human stomach and intestines.
- The rapid growth of colon cancer in people in developed countries at the present time due to the use of microwaved food affects human intestines dangerously enough to cause cancer.
- The nutrients, minerals and vitamins in food are altered in harmful substances that can not be broken down and absorbed into the human body due to the use of microwaves to cook or reheat.
- Human blood cancer causing cells develops that if the food in the microwave is eaten by a longer period of considerable time.
- Lack of concentration, decreased intelligence, emotional instability and memory loss are caused by eating microwaved foods.
- The food gets bad taste and nutritious loses its vitality when reheated in the microwave.
- The cereal and milk in the microwave converts amino acids into carcinogens.
- The meat, when heated in a microwave loses its nucleoprotein.
- The resistance of the body against viral and bacterial infections gets lowered because of the food in the microwave.
- Overuse of microwaved food can cause serious birth defects, both men and women.
- The microwave if the microwave oven exhaust can cause serious health problems, especially those related to the eyes, as they are the most sensitive organs of the body visible.
- The level of cholesterol in the human body is increased due to the intake of microwaved food.
- The white blood cells in the blood is slowly reduced due to the use of foods reheated.
- anemic tendencies increase in the human body due to the gradual decrease in hemoglobin in the blood that is caused mainly due to excessive intake of microwaved food.
- The food that is heated in the oven is facing structural disintegration accelerated mainly due to microwaves.
These are some very dangerous and unhealthy side effects of using the microwave to reheat and cook food. The most dangerous of these side effects causes cancer, brain damage and destructiveness nutritious because microwave. Due to heating food in the oven caused by the aid of microwaves, the water present in the vibrating and heated food. Through this process, the water molecules enter torn, damaged and deformed. Microwaves if they are old tend to leak dangerous microwave and can reach the level of the head of the human body. The frequency of microwaves is far and should be avoided walk closer to the microwave to make body contact safety microwave and ultimately dangerous side effects.
Microwaving food reduces its nutritional benefits in addition to reducing the principal antibodies present in it. In addition, harmful bacteria that can cause dangerous health problems enter the human body with food is produced. It can be concluded that food should be eaten fresh and is very unhealthy in all forms of reheat and reuse already cooked food. Microwaves are dangerous to have contact with the human body and food, so should be avoided as much as possible.
Image courtesy of Flickr, DaveCrosby
This article was originally published on humannhealth.com, Read the original article here
visitor's tagsunderstanding food: principles and preparation quiz answers | why can\t you microwave starbucks cups | 350f converter | disney food and wine 2018 | food barn kensington nh | food trucks ansbach | Healthiest food to eat at Zoe\s | is inhaling vicks bad | name a food you use a spatula for family feud |
Posted in: General