Want to lose weight, quieter, more focused and have more energy? Matcha green tea is a great health booster if you are balancing your hormones naturally with progesterone.
As my regular readers know, I’m a big fan of green tea and if you want the absolute best for your health, then you need to Japanese matcha, which is a very rare and special green tea. It is full of antioxidants, it helps boost energy levels, elevates mood, reduces cholesterol, is anti-aging, can help with weight loss, help prevent heart disease and increase your metabolism by up to 40 percent !
What else can you ask for? What I especially like the green tea is that it is both stimulating and soothing and because matcha is a fine powder that is mixed with cold liquid hot or no waste because you have the entire sheet in powder form. Matcha can drink like a normal green tea – hot water – although I prefer to start the day on an empty stomach and mixed with juice or a smoothie. It feels strange to be glugging down a green liquid, but the result is worth it.
Top 10 Benefits Health
When supplementing with bioidentical hormones can help maximize the benefit by adding this incredible effects to increase its green powder.
1. High in antioxidants , which are magical nutrients and enzymes responsible for combating the negative effects of UV radiation, which gives the skin younger looking, and prevent a number of life-threatening diseases. They are found in fruits, vegetables, chocolate and black. Matcha green tea provides more than 5 times more antioxidants than any other food -. The highest rating by the ORAC method (ability to absorb oxygen radicals)
2. Loaded with catechins, EGCG and this is good because not all antioxidants are created equal. Green tea contains a specific set of organic compounds known as catechins. Among the antioxidants, catechins are the most potent and beneficial. A specific catechin called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) constitutes 60% of Matcha green tea catechins. Of all the antioxidants, EGCG is the most widely recognized for its cancer-fighting properties. Scientists have found that green tea Matcha contains more than 100 times more than any other EGCg tea on the market.
3. Improved calm and has been doing for hundreds of years as a way to relax and meditate while remaining alert. This is due to the amino acid L-theanine contained in the leaves used to make Matcha. L-theanine promotes the production of alpha waves in the brain that induces relaxation without drowsiness.
4. stimulates memory and concentration as a side effect of L-theanine it is the production of dopamine and serotonin. These two chemicals also improve mood, improve memory, and promote better concentration – something that can benefit everyone if you meditate or not.
5. It increases energy levels and resistance and was used by the Samurai before entering combat due to the energizing properties of tea. While all green tea contains natural caffeine, rising energy received Matcha is largely due to its unique combination of other nutrients. Increased resistance can last up to 6 hours and due to the effects of L-theanine, Matcha drinkers experience any of the usual side effects of stimulants such as nervousness and hypertension.
6. burns calories and helps you lose weight as has been shown to increase metabolism and help the body burn fat around four times faster than average. Again, unlike many diet products, Matcha does not cause negative, such as increased heart rate and high blood pressure side effects.
7. detoxifies the body due to its high levels of chlorophyll that not only give the tea its green color, but it becomes a powerful detoxifier capable of removing naturally heavy metals and chemical toxins from the body.
8. Strengthens the immune system because tea catechins have been shown to have antibiotic properties that promote general health. It also provides substantial amounts of potassium, vitamins A and C, iron, protein and calcium.
9. Improves cholesterol because studies show that people who drink green tea regularly have (bad) lower LDL cholesterol levels, while at the same time present levels higher HDL (good cholesterol).
10. Amazing Taste is not something that can be associated with green tea, but in the form of powder can be made in a surprising boost drink, healthy and energetic. This smoothie recipe delicious breakfast recipe was devised in Jamie Oliver Fifteen restaurant in London.
In a blender put the following:
2 g (about 1/2 teaspoon) matcha
1/4 stalk celery
2 sprigs of mint
Blend and drink for a delicious start to the day.
This article was originally published on bio-hormone-health, Read the original article here