WARNING: If you see this in your backyard Do not go near him. It may seem cute and fuzzy, but it’s dangerous! ;
The Opercularis Megalopyge is one of those mistakes that looks innocent enough, but it is actually dangerous. This error appears to be a harmless mistake fuzzy, as is also commonly known as pus caterpillar, but it is extremely poisonous.
The fluff you see on this track is actually small peaks, which are full of venom.
This poison is not entirely fatal, but can cause some serious damage, especially for young children who believe that this error is harmless diffuse. Symptoms can range from localized itching, burning rash at the site of the bite, a mess of the whole body burning, tingling, chest pains, blisters, headache, nausea, and even more. The severity of the bite hurts depends on where you get stung and how many bones are embedded in your skin. People who have been bitten on the hand say the pain may radiate to the shoulder and last up to 12 hours.
If contact with this error, make sure to stay away from it and certainly not touch it! Inform others and make sure your children are aware.
If it becomes chopped and have the tips stuck inside you, use tape to remove the poisonous barbs.
Next, take some antihistamines to counteract the reaction of your body is taking the poison and then go directly to the hospital. You should consult a health care professional, and just removed the barbed does not solve the problem, the poison will still be in your system.
If you follow these steps, you can keep you and your loved ones safe from this diffuse error does not seem dangerous.
This article was originally published on healthadvisorgroup, Read the original article here
Posted in: Health A-Z