Tips astonishing daily skin care that make you look 10 years younger! ;
The first step in finding a solution to you facial skin care is knowing what type of skin you have? Facial care is almost entirely dependent on the type of skin you have. There are several types of skin that are dry, oily, sensitive, normal and hard and thick skins. It is better that you should read your face too often in details when you are starting your program of care facial skin. You will get to know what you need and what you have on your face and if regular practice is done, then get to know the results of your facial skin care.
There are certain methods that can be done in order to look younger and fresher.
Surely you take care of the skin on a daily basis, change the pillowcase regularly, and many other things that are very important for skin health.
will introduce a lot of other things that can help rejuvenate and soften the skin:
1. Never go to bed with your makeup. That’s the worst thing you can do for the skin
2. After cleaning, massage your face fingers in order to improve blood circulation , stimulate the muscles of the face, and prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
3. Never pop pimples , which make them worse.
4. Do not touch the face hands, if they are not clean. All the time we are exposed to bacteria and germs and we will go if we touch our face.
5. Eat products that are kind to the skin.
6. His eye creams need to be stored in the refrigerator keep cool.
7. Ice cubes are bad news for pimples . Speaking of cooler temperatures, an ice cube can be your best friend if you’re dealing with an angry, red stain.
8. Best natural remedies are which can be found in your kitchen as coconut oil, sugar scrubs, oatmeal, olive oil, tea and treatment .
9. It is necessary that clean your mobile phone regularly to prevent bacteria and germs transfer to your face.
10. It is necessary that have separate towels hair and face.
11. Make sure that change your pillowcase regularly
12. be careful when applying hair products , since they can damage the skin.
13. understand what your breakouts are trying to tell.
Acne is the shape of your body to communicate that there is something wrong internally. That pimple on your forehead? That may be having liver problems. A break near his chin? A hormonal imbalance is probably to blame.
14. It is necessary that drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
15. eating organic foods .
16. Make sure that exfoliate the skin regularly and remove dead skin cells.
17. Always use products that are natural, because scented creams and facial masks have a lot of chemicals that are harmful to the skin and can cause irritation.
This article was originally published on mycentralhealth, Read the original article here
Posted in: Health & Beauty