Shiny long hair can be used as a reference signal health and vitality, and the secret of a long and healthy hair is in a healthy diet and proper hair care. There are basically two forms of proper hair care, ie moisturize and clean. This can help eradicate some hair problems, such as damage, split, dry, excessive exhaustion, loss and dandruff. Benefits of natural oils such as coconut oil, have been shown to overcome the problem of hair.
Oil coconut is ideal as a conditioner due to high protein content. Its ability to hydrate can reduce the risk of damage to the hair, such as hair cracked, or branched. Coconut oil contains triglycerides also, fat molecules that are similar to the natural oils emitted by the skin to penetrate the hair shaft and protect it from damage. The benefits for hair growth varies, to mitigate damages, to actually activate the hair to grow on the scalp where the hair follicles leave their natural functions. Here are some of the benefits of coconut hair oil:
Since ancient times, coconut oil has an association for the skin and hair care. Coconut has been used since ancient times to make the skin soft and supple hair, thick and long.
1. It nourishes and hydrates hair : Coconut oil can nourish each strand of hair with a way to seep into the hair shaft. This oil can add softness to the hair follicles and can prevent the hair dry and broken. Furthermore, coconut oil can also add strength and vitality to moisturize hair from within. Coconut oil is particularly suitable for dry hair types, which are more susceptible to damage. This oil contains vitamin E is believed to increase hair growth and prevent excessive hair loss. The use of coconut oil before shampooing can help prevent hair loss natural hair follicles oils during washing.
2. Avoid losing hair protein Coconut oil is an excellent emollient, being a rich source of fatty acids, such as oleic acid, linoleic acid and lauric acid. Lauric acid has been shown effective in increasing hair growth because memunyai high affinity for hair proteins. These substances can bind to proteins with demkian hair can prevent loss of hair proteins.
3. Maintain a healthy scalp: Coconut oil is known to have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial effects, and therefore can be used to overcome the problems of the scalp common. To cure insect bites and pimples on the scalp. In addition Daat keep the scalp of lice and dandruff. Dandruff may slow excessive hair growth, because the follicles blocked. Kaparat acids present in the oil content of oil has antimicrobial properties, so that the head of oil can help maintain healthy scalp and demkian create an ideal environment for hair growth environment.
4. Maintaining the strength and elasticity of hair: linoelat present in coconut oil acid can help the hair hydrated for it can be to sustain lastisitasnya. In addition, oleic acid in coconut oil can also help you get a thicker and stronger hair.
5. Improve blood circulation: Massaging the scalp with coconut oil can help improve blood circulation, which in turn can increase the flow of oxygen to the hair follicles. adequate blood circulation can ensure an adequate supply of nutrients to the hair follicles so it can stimulate hair growth.
To benefit the most from coconut oil, the oil should be used in hot and then gently massage the scalp. You can let this oil overnight or within 1-2 hours, then rinse with a mild shampoo. If not rinsed properly, this oil can clog the hair follicles, the effect can inhibit hair growth. For straight or wavy hair, coconut oil should only be used before shampooing. For curly hair thick, can be applied coconut oil before and after shampooing. Using coconut oil for hair , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2015/01/how-to-use-coconut-oil-for-hair.html