Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye and barley and more than 50 diseases they have been associated with him for now. It is estimated that 99% of people who are gluten intolerant are undiagnosed. Another estimate indicates that 15% of the US population is intolerant to gluten.
below point Symptoms of gluten intolerance. Check if it is possible that in that 15%.
1. Problems in the digestive system, such as gas, bloating, diarrhea and constipation as well. Constipation is common in children after ingestion of gluten.
2. keratosis pilaris ( “chicken skin” on the back of the arms). It is a consequence of the lack of fatty acids and vitamin A secondary to malabsorption of fat in the intestines caused by gluten.
3. Feeling tired, mental confusion and exhaustion after eating gluten-free foods.
4. Having an autoimmune disease, as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis or scleroderma.
5. misbalance feeling, dizziness and other neurological symptoms.
6. disparities hormones such as premenstrual syndrome, polycystic ovary or unexplained infertility
7. recurring headaches or migraines.
8. Have chronic weakness or fibromyalgia. These diagnostics are predicted by your doctor, and can not find the reason for pain or fatigue.
9. swelling, irritation or pain in the fingers, hips or knees.
10. Problems with your mood such as depression, anxiety, mood swings and add
As evidence of gluten intolerance?
There is a great way to control gluten intolerance. Having an elimination diet and take gluten from your diet in the next 2-3 weeks. Moreover bring him back. It can take months or years to cleanse your body of gluten, as it is a large protein. So it is better to eliminate gluten from your meals as long as possible.
This article was originally published on healthylifetricks.com, here:http://www.healthylifetricks.com/10-signs-you-should-stop-eating-gluten-immediately/
Posted in: Health