Here it is how to remove Ingrown hair on the chest and nipple ;
home remedies to remove hair growing inward within
Below are some steps that can help fight ingrown hairs in the chest by using the following elements; body scrub, towel, cotton pads, tweezers, rubbing alcohol, skin toner, free moisturizing oil
- The use of hot water, wash the breast area with ingrown hairs with any type of scrub unlikely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Towel dry by patting with a clean towel and rub the area with a towel can cause irritation
- moisten the cotton pad with skin toner and wipe the affected area in order to prepare the skin for removal of ingrown hairs on the chest
- Using sterile forceps, poke the skin to locate the ingrown hair and carefully occasion to fall in the direction that is growing.
- Saturate a cotton ball with alcohol and gently rub the area with cotton pad to minimize the risk of infection.
- apply gently on the area of an oil-free moisturizer, especially containing alpha-hydroxy acid can loosen dead skin cells and can prevent hair chest be caught again
the Here is how to remove hair growing inward in the breast and nipple first appeared in Advisory Group Health .
This article was originally published on healthadvisorgroup, Read the original article here
visitor's tagsbreast hairs | hairs on breast |
Posted in: Hair, Health, Health A-Z, Medicine