It takes only 4 minutes a day to change your body – Try this for a month and see … ;
Did you know that you can transform your body in just four minutes?
This is too good to be true, you might think, however, this 28 days Plank Challenge Daily Women Magazine will provide excellent results with the slow formation of the body for strength and endurance . See what you can do for your body in a month.
This is a challenge for a period of 4 weeks and starts doing planks and stay that way for 20 seconds, after which it will gradually build resistance until it reaches the point of four minutes in the past weeks.
Follow this plan:
- Day 1 to 20 seconds;
- Day 2-20 seconds;
- Day 3-30 seconds;
- Day 4 – 30 seconds;
- Day 5 – 40 seconds;
- Day 6 – rest;
- Day 7-45 seconds;
- Day 8 – 45 seconds;
- Day 9-60 seconds;
- Day 10 – 60 seconds;
- Day 11-60 seconds;
- Day 12-90 seconds;
- Day 13 – rest;
- Day 14-90 seconds;
- Day 15 – 90 seconds;
- Day 16 to 120 seconds;
- Day 17 to 120 seconds;
- Day 18-150 seconds;
- Day 19 – rest;
- Day 20-150 seconds;
- Day 21-150 seconds;
- Day 22 to 10 seconds;
- Day 23-180 seconds;
- Day 24-210 seconds;
- Day 25 – rest;
- Day 26-210 seconds;
- Day 27-240 seconds;
- Day 28 -. To failure
How plank correctly?
The aim is to perfect the proper position planking, therefore, follow these steps:
- Place your arms correctly with elbows being established directly under shoulders to distribute weight evenly;
- straighten the spine, not round out;
- Tighten the core in order to benefit from exercise;
- Keep legs open and add pressure to the hip area slightly adjusting the distance between the feet, as needed;
- breathing slow and deliberate so that the core is fully engaged and your body is relaxed.
This is what planking makes the body:
- invigorates the stomach as bulletin boards used by the kernel in order to stabilize the body and perform the physical demands in order to stay in that position. During this exercise, the abdominal muscles are engaged.
- good posture is promoted as crunches are very important in maintaining good posture. The tables will help maintain stability and balance. At some point he will stand and achieve a greater range of motion.
- Increases flexibility. It has been enhanced through the ongoing work of the muscles of the back and shoulder in the position table. The shoulder blades are stretched, giving you a better range of motion.
The only takes 4 minutes a day to change your body -. Try this for a month and see … first appeared in Health Advisory Group
This article was originally published on healthadvisorgroup, Read the original article here
Posted in: Health, Health A-Z, Medicine