Natural Hair Growth Serum incredible results will be amazed! ;
Stress can cause hair loss worse. I went to the stress and hormones and hair loss stopped, but I wanted to do something to help my new hair grow faster and to protect the hair. This serum hair growth is the result.
Some women go to a dermatologist or esthetician for hair related problems. I go to my pantry. As with my hairspray homemade spray of sea salt, and dry shampoo, this serum hair growth at home is less expensive than commercial options without harmful chemicals. Hair Growth Serum Recipe
This serum combines herbs and essential oils that are good for hair growth and scalp health:
- Nettle- rich in iron and vitamins a, C and K more potassium and magnesium. Often used in products for natural hair and helps stimulate hair growth
- Horsetail- high in silica and excellent support for hair hair growth.
- Aloe Vera Gel-naturally thickens and soothes the scalp and serves as the basis for this Silky serum.
- Oils- essential Essential oils of sage, rosemary, lavender and are excellent for hair and scalp health.
hair growth serum Ingredients
- 1 cup distilled water
- 2 tablespoons leaves of dried nettle
- 2 tablespoons of horsetail leaf (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera Gel Natural
- 10 drops of essential oil of sage
- 10 drops of essential oil of Rosemary
- 10 drops of lavender essential oil
- Instructions hair growth serum
boiling distilled water and add the sheet ponytail and dried nettle leaf.
Let the herbs sit in the water for at least 10 minutes or until the water cools.
Strain the herbs and pour the liquid infused herbs in a spray bottle.
Add the aloe vera and essential oils and shake well.
Store in refrigerator for up to 3 months and shake well before us.
Applying hair growth serum
Spray liberally on hair roots one or more times per day. I thought it was easier and worked the best to spray on before bed every night.
The Natural Hair Growth Serum incredible results will be amazed! first appeared in Health Advisory Group .
This article was originally published on healthadvisorgroup, Read the original article here
Posted in: Hair, Health, Health A-Z, Medicine