This is what happens to your body if you eat 2 eggs a day !!!

Sep 8, 2016 | | Say something

Many different studies have “discovered” that the cholesterol found in the yolk will raise your cholesterol and increase UN unhealthy way. However, these results have been rejected, as new studies have found that natural cholesterol (produced by the body) will cut production when food cholesterol enters your body. You should also know that cholesterol has a critical impact on the ability of your body to create testosterone, estrogen and cortisol. A recent study, in which participants consumed one to three whole eggs per day, has found that 70% of people had no negative effect on cholesterol, and for the other 30% of a change in LDL – cholesterol evil. Well, small dense molecules widened, substantially reduced its threat to health. The only group of people who were affected by the daily consumption of eggs were diabetic. Diabetics have a higher risk of heart disease.

Related Post:   10 Reasons an apple a day helps keep the doctor away!


All negative connotations egg yolks have been thrown away, because now we all know the benefits of regular consumption. They are full of healthy nutrients and can provide many health benefits. As we all know, eggs are loaded with high quality protein. They also contain high amounts of the compound – choline, which is essential and beneficial for brain function. According to the latest statistics, almost 90% of the population is deficient in choline, found in eggs. Do not forget to take a look at the following video it is discussed about healthy nutrients found in eggs: vitamins, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids. And it also explains the benefits of eggs bones, eyes, hair, nails. Etc.

Related Post:   A healthy eating plan South India for Weight Watchers

should eat eggs every day, especially in the morning. It will make you feel fuller for a long time. It will help you lose weight, because they contain no calories, and because they are loaded with protein and other healthy nutrients. You get the health benefits just by eating 2 eggs each day. We really hope you find this article and do not forget to share with your friends and family. Thank you.

source: http://supertastyrecipes.com/2016/03/heres-what-happens-to-your-body-if-you-eat-2-eggs-daily/

You may also like:

Posted in: Healthy Food

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *