Just as vitamin B1 and vitamin B2, vitamin B3 or Niacin also plays an important role in the metabolism of carbohydrates into energy. In addition, vitamin B3 is also almost always found in beauty products, especially hair. This is because the vitamin B3 is ideal for hair, skin and nails. Deficiency of vitamin B3 in the body can lead to several health problems, including high cholesterol, diarrhea, insomnia and mental disorders, even.
Vitamin B3 also often called niacin, is a type of vitamin that still has the lineage of the vitamin B complex found in 1937. at the time that serves to prevent disease pellagra. Around 1956, vitamin B3 are often used to lower cholesterol and prevent heart disease. However, if overused will be fatal, such as liver failure, which is only able to be treated with transplantation.
Along with other B vitamins, vitamin B3 is used to treat various health problems (see niacin benefits ). The shape of the intake varied. Whether naturally through its natural ingredients, vitamin tablets or liquid vitamin, supplement direct injection energy. The normal daily dosage is in the range of 3 mg s / d 15 mg and as a soluble vitamin B3 water, excess vitamin B3 is excreted body fluids. However, it is strongly recommended that the dose of vitamin B3 in the requirement of a threshold body in order not to interfere with health.
Niacin can be easily found from various types of foods, from fruits, vegetables or nuts. Here are some foods that are a good source of vitamin B3 and easy to find:
1. Mushrooms: mushrooms become a source of vitamin B3 sufficient, at least 100 grams of mushrooms containing 3.6 mcg of vitamin B3 (niacin). However, not all viable fungi consumption, since one store some toxins that are harmful if consumed.
2. Tuna: tuna contains about 18.7 mcg of vitamin B3 3 ounces of tuna. The content of vitamin B3 can be achieved if the processed tuna with roasted or grilled. Figures from the normal nutritional requirements in the form of vitamin B3 is 14-16 mcg. Therefore, the body will meet the needs automatically Vitmain B3 only with 3 ounces of tuna consumption.
3. Studs: Plants originating from the USA Also included in the source of vitamin B3. The nutrient content in the form of niacin in 1 cup of asparagus is one thirty-one mcg, the figures are still far from the requirements of the standard (14-16 mcg). However, there is no harm if the consumption of asparagus per day is increased, if this is your favorite vegetable.
4. nuts and seeds: Vitamin B3 could also were found in nuts and seeds collector foods such as peanuts, almonds, mustard seeds and more. In peanuts, for onsnya it contains as much as 3.8 mcg of vitamin B3. While almonds for 3 onsnya save about 0.95 mcg. For a mustard seed, terdaat about 0.9 mcg doses of vitamin B3 in a tablespoon.
5. Milk: Milk is a source of vitamin B3, which are optimal and good for the body. Calcium also helps the body build strong bones and prevent osteoporosis from porous or medical term.
6. Salmon: salmon contains 7.56 mcg vitamin B3 per 4 ounces. Or with the dose of 3 ounces it contains vitamin B3 6 mcg. Where to meet 37% of the daily requirement of vitamin B3.
7. Chicken breast: For skinless chicken breast and burned, every 150 grams of vitamin B3 up to 33 mcg. Largely to the needs of the recommended daily vitamin B3. With a penchant for eating this chicken meat, especially chicken breast will make itself need not be confused meet the needs of vitamin B3.
8. Venison: 4 ounces of venison contains as much as 8.43 mcg of vitamin B3. According to the facts of this data it is that vitamin B3 can improve the body’s immunity, especially those in the venison (of course also factors vitamins and other substances that are useful for the body of meat deer). If you can taste the venison, do not worry because there are many benefits.
9. sheep liver Vitamin B3 per 100g is 16.7 mcg. Adequate to meet the needs of vitamin B3 in adults. Even vitamin B3 in modern medicine has been used as antibiotics. Therefore it consumes sheep liver can also nourish the body and keep the body against disease work performance.
10. Beef: Red meat contains a lot of vitamin B3. For a dose of 4 ounces of beef contains 9.25 mcg. To that eating beef it is also able to meet the needs of its vitamin B3, although not immediately met. Even for a dose of 3 oz barely able to meet the needs of as many as 3 mcg of vitamin B3 for the body.
11. Eggs: Eggs also contain vitamin B3. Divided into two, namely, the white and the yolk. To the yolks contain vitamin B3 0.004 mcg, while the egg white contains vitamin B3 0035. With the same dose is 1 egg. Eggs are very beneficial to health. Even the egg itself is very good for heart health.
12. Mango: For the mango fruit with an average size, a handle is contained as much as 1.5 mcg of vitamin B3. This handle also contains vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin C and beta carotene. Consumption of fruits like mango vitamin B3 meet your everyday needs naturally. 12 Food sources of vitamin B3 , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2015/01/12-source-of-vitamin-b3-foods.html