The heart is a vital organ, the main function of the heart is to pump blood throughout the body. If the performance of the heart is interrupted, then the blood supply to the whole body to be hindered. As we age, heart performance will also be reduced. To avoid these conditions, we need to keep our heart health. Many ways we can do to maintain a healthy heart, ranging from a healthy lifestyle, exercise regularly and eat foods that are good for heart health.
A survey showed that the three main risk factors are interrelated as cause of heart disease and stroke are smoking, lack of physical activity and eating a balanced increase. Ironically, most women are even more alarming risk of heart disease her husband rather than herself. In fact, maintaining heart health is very easy to do. Dietary changes can improve lower quality of life and reduce the risk of heart attack by 50 percent. Now, let’s start eating healthy food heart to keep our heart stays healthy.
Then there are some healthy foods for the heart that we can consume:
1. fresh fish: the fish contains a lot of omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids work to lower triglyceride levels in your body and help lower blood pressure. In addition, eating fish rich in Omega 3 fatty acids 1-2 times a week can reduce the risk of coronary death by 36%.
2. Tea: Tea is rich in antioxidants polyphenols. Drinking tea can reduce symptoms of chronic diseases associated with free radicals, such as heart disease. Researchers believe that polyphenols prevent bad cholesterol (LDL) oxidation that can clog blood vessels.
3. Nuts: Nuts are a source of food is low in fat and rich in vitamin B, folic acid, potassium, iron , magnesium, fiber, protein and phytochemicals (plant compounds that can help prevent a number of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular). black beans, almonds, beans, white beans, peas and beans are some examples of good grains heart.
4. Paprika: paprika is rich in vitamin C, potassium, vitamin A and antioxidants. Potassium helps maintain fluid balance and cells involved in muscle contraction. For patients with high blood pressure, it is recommended adjusted to the needs of potassium fruits and vegetables to help control blood pressure.
5. Green vegetables: green vegetables contain a lot of fiber, carotenoids, folate, phytochemicals, magnesium, potassium and calcium. Carotenoids, pigments containing antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables are brightly colored. Carotenoids are also associated with a lower risk of heart attack.
6. Garlic: Studies show that garlic reduced the risk of cardiovascular disease, including cholesterol and platelets. Garlic is healthy if consumed in fresh state.
7. Berries: berries are rich in antioxidants than other fruits and vegetables. In addition, a recent Finnish study shows that eating berries can help increase HDL levels and lower blood pressure.
8. Oranges: oranges are high in vitamin C. In addition, oranges are also rich in folic acid, antioxidants, phytochemicals, potassium and fiber. Vitamin C is good for boosting the immune system and citrus fiber helps reduce cholesterol in the blood.
9. Wheat: Wheat is a healthy source of calories rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals, iron, magnesium and folic acid. Several studies have linked consumption of wheat to reduce blood cholesterol and preventing cardiovascular disease. Cereals wheat, oats and whole wheat pasta are examples of foods that are good for the heart.
10. Rice: study says that eating rice so you get 12 essential vitamins and minerals, including folic acid, potassium, vitamin C and low in fat saturated not consume rice. The study also found that eating rice may reduce the risk of high blood pressure and heart disease. Heart healthy foods for a healthy heart , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2015/01/heart-healthy-foods-to-get-healthy-heart.html