Bee stings usually cause pain or swelling, the first treatment should be done is to remove the stinger. Take a bee sting carefully using a knife or a nail. Not be pressed, because it can cause toxins get deeper into the body. However, if the victim is allergic to certain insect bites, then it can be life threatening and requires immediate medical assistance experts. Insects that have the bite is dangerous, bees, wasps and fire ants. According to Stanley M. Zildo as quoted from his book, harmful insects bites symptoms may include pain, swelling and redness, itching and stings or insect bite is hot. Then the early stages of treatment are presented when you have bee sting.
1. When a bee stings, bee stings usually still trapped. Unplug the sting carefully using a knife or a nail. Do not push, because it can cause toxins are increasingly entering.
2. Wash the bite area with soap and water.
3. Apply cold water or ice to reduce the absorption and dispersion of toxins.
4. Apply a cream or calamine lotion, such as a paste of baking soda plus a little water to reduce discomfort.
Another treatment for bee stings, such as: 1. Papaya After the bite removed, rub papaya several times the area of the bite. Papaya contains papain, a compound decomposable toxic proteins bite. However, avoid using papaya if you have a latex allergy. If a rash occurs, stop using the papaya immediately and rinse the area.
2. Essential oils: The essential oils like lavender oil and castor oil can also be applied to the area of the bite to reduce swelling and pain. Put honey or aloe vera juice to the bite area is also an effective home treatment.
3. Vinegar: Make a paste of vinegar and baking soda. Apply the paste on the affected area and leave for a desired time zone. Vinegar can neutralize toxins bee stings. In addition, vinegar works with other components of the paste to relieve discomfort due to the bite.
4. lima: become key lime cut trailer parts, then rubbed into the skin of a bee sting .
the symptoms experienced by a person when stung by a bee and is highly recommended to seek immediate medical attention, including: difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing food, the onset of an unusual rash, nausea and stomach pains, vomiting, appear swollen, but not in a bee sting. Bee sting contains toxic, for normal people, can only cause a mild reaction. In contrast to the small percentage of people who are sensitive, these toxins can trigger anaphylactic reactions that can lead to death if not treated immediately. First treatment when you have bee sting , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2015/01/first-treatment-when-you-got-bee-sting.html