Why Wi-Fi is a Health Hazard;
The health risks of Wi-Fi at home
Do you use wireless Internet at home?
Over the past 5 years, the use of wireless routers has increased significantly. Most households with Internet access, and no cabling systems are used, but use the wireless Internet routers.
According to G. Blackwell, PhD, chartered engineer and consultant WiredChild “Having a digital wireless device in your home, office, or school is like having a mini-station basis (mobile phone antenna ) inside with you. ”
- Like cell phones, wireless routers emit high levels of electromagnetic radiation. The radiation of wireless routers is especially harmful because regardless of whether or not their devices that communicate with the router are on or off, the router is often left on all the high emission levels day and night of radiation.
- We found that the level of electromagnetic radiation from wireless routers to be transmitted on the same frequency as the microwave.
- would be better not to use wireless routers at all, instead of using a system of hard cable.
- If you still use a wireless router at home, turn off and unplug when not in use. Also, keep your wireless router as far as possible from their rooms, or any room that spend most of their time. In this way the signal is weaker and less radiation will reach you, more space, objects and walls between you and the router, the better.
Why the controversy?
- The concern of the Wi-Fi technology causing negative health effects has been a subject of debate for many. Skeptics believe that radiation because radiation is non-ionizing and can not break atomic bonds, it is safe. Many who have been cited indicates that there is no risk also does not believe there is any damage from the use of cell phones.
- However, limited studies that have been done have shown that Wi-Fi may result in subtle damage to human tissue and cell death.
- In a recent study published in the journal Fertility and Sterility, found that men who use wireless Internet on laptops had a 25% reduction in sperm, the sperm also showed 9% DNA fragmentation.
- There are also reports that 3% of the population is sensitive to radiation produced from wireless routers. Symptoms may include mental confusion, impaired short-term memory, headaches and nausea.
- Studies have also shown that due to the radiation emitted by Wi-Fi, makes the brain-blood barrier escaping.
Do you use a wireless router in your home? Do you think we should be concerned about this?
The post Why Wi-Fi is a Health Hazard, appeared first here : http://www.healthextremist.com/why-wi-fi-is-a-health-hazard/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=why-wi-fi-is-a-health-hazard
Posted in: health dangers of wi-fi, How to Prevent Cancer