The pigment melanin is responsible for the color of our skin. Due to the destruction of cells pigment called melanin, the skin will develop white spots or patches chalk. This is known as vitiligo. Although vitiligo affects people of all races, the condition is more visible in people with darker skin. The problem causes discomfort in people with dark skin. This is a chronic disease that starts with small areas of the skin and spreads to larger areas of the skin. People within the age limit of 10 to 30 are more prone to this condition. In about 30% of those affected skin naturally begins to re-pigment if exposed to the sun.
There are no definite causes identified for the development of vitiligo. It is considered an autoimmune disorder that attacks skin pigment.
• In some people stress or illness acts as a trigger.
• According to scientists heredity may be a factor that there is a higher incidence in vitiligo in people with a family history of vitiligo.
• People with a family or personal history of endocrine diseases or connective tissue diseases backgrounds are also likely to develop vitiligo. These include thyroid disease, Addison’s disease, pernicious anemia, alopecia areata.
• The most prominent symptom is vitiligo patches-pigmentation in the skin.
• pigmentation patches are more common in areas of the body exposed to the sun, such as arms, face, lips, hands and feet.
• Less common symptoms include premature whitening or graying of hair, eyelashes, eyebrows and beard.
• The loss of color of the mucous membranes lining the inside of the mouth is also seen in some people affected.
• No change in color of the retina.
Although there is no permanent solution for vitiligo home remedies for vitiligo helps improve skin appearance and reduce the rate of progression of the disease.
The following are some of the home remedies that vitiligo can try to prevent the disease quickly affects the skin and hair.
If you are affected by vitiligo and if you are a person who is on the fair side, then it is vital that you need to use a lotion sunscreen of at least 30 on your skin. The lotion should also be offers protection against UVA and UVB rays so that good protection is obtained from the harmful rays of the sun .This will help in reducing the signs of vitiligo to some extent. Apply every time the sun rises.
• Sunscreen helps protect the skin from sunburn and long-term damage.
• It will help in reducing the tanning considerably and therefore de-pigmentation of the skin due to Vitiligo is not easily noticed.
If your skin shows white spots here and there, then one of the trusted home remedies for vitiligo is the cosmetic cover up the area where the pigmentation is lower and there is a difference in skin color.
• These cosmetics that hide diminish the appearance of white spots on the skin and you need to execute a method of trial and error to find the cover up the best cream for your skin so that your Vitiligo is not easily visible.
• Sunless also help hide stains on light-colored skin color by adding pigment to smaller areas.
• These colors do not wash and gradually fade off as dead skin develops.
One of the things you need to be careful when you are suffering from skin disease vitiligo is that it should reduce the trauma skin as far as possible. A small cut or abrasion on the skin will not only add to the problems of pain and bleeding, but also increase the chances of developing Vitiligo in these affected areas.
One of the popular home remedies that occurs vitiligo is psoralen and ultraviolet A or PUVA therapy. The drug prescribed by the doctor can be taken orally or can also be used topically.
• The chemicals that are present in the psoralen react with ultraviolet light and this will help in reducing the white spots on the skin developed.
• The areas where the skin discoloration is has to be exposed to sunlight or UV light in timed sessions for many days in order to observe the visible differences in skin. It is a waste of time home remedy.
One of the natural home remedies for vitiligo that will help effectively reduce to develop white spots on your skin is the use of turmeric and oil mustard.
• Take 250 ml of organic mustard oil in a container and mixed with 5 teaspoons full of turmeric powder.
• Ensure that this mixture is properly mixed.
• Apply this mixture to the affected areas of the skin and leave it there for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it after 20 minutes and dry.
• Repeat this procedure at least twice a day fro 15 to 20 days to see visible in the color of white patches on the skin reduction.
One of the effective home remedy for vitiligo take plenty of time to show visible results is the regular drink of water stored in a copper vessel. • If you are suffering from symptoms of vitiligo, then make sure you only drink water stored in a copper utensil. • You need to store water in the utensil for longer periods of time than water impregnates all the necessary minerals from copper vessel. • This will help increase the production of melanin in your body and your skin will show reduced whiteness. • This does not show immediate results and you have to practice this for a long time to see effective results on the skin.
radish seeds to be effective in regeneration of melanin in the human skin. • Crush about 50 grams of radish seeds into a fine powder and mixed with about 50 to 60 ml of vinegar to make a smooth paste thickness. • Apply this powder radish seed paste on the affected areas of the skin every day. • Leave it there for 15 minutes and wash. • Repeat this for six months and see darkening of the skin on the white spots.
psoralen herb is known to be an effective herb home remedies for vitiligo. You can use the seeds of this plant to treat vitiligo problems. • Soak tamarind about 25 grams and about 2 teaspoons of seeds psoralen in water for at least 4 days. Dry them and then ground to form a thick paste with the same water. • Apply this paste on the white patches every day for a month. Leave it there for 20 minutes and then wash. • Repeat once or twice a day to see a reduction in white patches on the skin.
• Place the seeds in a coffee grinder psoralen, along with dried ginger and ground into a soft powder. • Take a teaspoon of this powder and mixed with a glass of warm milk. Drink this milk every day for a month or two to see effective results.
Another natural home remedy you can imagine for the treatment of vitiligo is root problems Mama cadela. • Boil the roots of the plant Mama Cadela hot for about 10 to 15 minutes. • You can now apply the extract on affected areas of skin regularly every day to reduce the whiteness of her skin.
One herb that will function as a home remedy vitiligo is the herb Ginkgo Biloba. It is used to treat a lot of health problems and has the unique property of slowing the progression of a disease. It will help in the re-pigmentation of white spots on the skin in continuous use as a paste.
Basil leaves are found to be effective in treating vitiligo skin problems. • Remove the lemon juice, five to six lemons. Now, add a teaspoon or two of sweet basil leaves extract for the lemon juice and mix well. • Apply this mixture on the affected areas of the skin generously and leave it there for 15 minutes. • Wash with warm water and pat dry. Repeat daily for 5 to 6 months to see the repigmentation of the skin.
is necessary to add fresh extracts of ginger juice in the mixture of red clay or red clay powder. Mix well and then apply it to the areas where the white pigments. Repeat this process for four to five months to see a reduction in white spots and pigmentation to appear on the white spots.
Combine psoralen dust with powdered barberry root, black cumin and coconut oil. Mix and come to a smooth paste. Apply this mixture every day in the white spots on the skin to see visible results appear on the skin after 4 to 5 months. You will see the reduction of white spots on the skin and also see darkening of the skin on the white spots.
There is no specific diet or recommended that you need to take to reduce problems of vitiligo . This is a problem that can occur in humans due to the lack of a nutritious diet. Make sure you take a nutritious and healthy diet every day to stay healthy and prevent vitiligo problems affect your skin. Some of the beneficial foods that you can include in your daily diet are:
• Green tea
• Olive oil
• Black pepper
• Ginger and garlic
• Turmeric powder
Some of the specialized Ayurvedic practitioners of Kerala in southern India have prescribed a special diet that needs taken continuously for 40 days with the external application of medicines and natural remedies to get rid of the problems of vitiligo within two months.
• Make sure you consume about 600 grams of raw cucumber every day three times a day and stick to a vegetarian diet.
• It is necessary to take three beetle leaves three times a day along with raw cucumber to see a reduction of white spots on the skin.
• grind nuts in a blender to make a coarse powder.
• Take 2 teaspoons coarse walnut powder and mix it with a little water.
• Mix until a thick thick paste and apply on the affected areas three to four times a day.
• Let react with the skin for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off.
• Repeat this process for about two months or so to see a slight reduction in the white spots on the skin.
• Grind neem leaves washed thoroughly in a blender and then extract the juice of neem leaves paste.
• Now take two tablespoons of this juice and mix will 1 teaspoon pure honey.
• Take this mixture three times a day for a month or more to see the repigmentation of the skin and reducing white spots.
Are you worried to see the white spots on the skin and feels uncomfortable at the sight of it? You want to know the best home remedies to help you fight the problems caused by vitiligo skin? Well, all you have to do is try a combination of three or four home remedies before fighting natural vitiligo problems.
This article was originally published on myhealthtips