natural remedies for dark under the eyes Circles;
The skin under the eyes is one of the most sensitive areas. It is extremely thin and sensitive and can easily be affected by many factors.
dark circles are very common, however, the cause may be different.
There are two main types of dark circles. One is a darkening of the pigment and the second has dark pigmentation with blood vessels showing through.
Many believe that dark circles are just a sign that you are not getting enough sleep. However, for most, this is not the cause.
I remember in elementary school, children have to comment that always looked tired because of my dark circles, however, that had nothing to do with the cause. Today, many adults still believe that this erroneous idea that is true.
There are many factors that can lead to dark circles. In order to eliminate dark circles, it is best to try to determine the cause. However, there are also some great natural remedies for dark circles that can help minimize the appearance.
dark under eye circles can be caused by a variety of factors. In order to improve the appearance of your skin, trying to treat the cause would be more effective, instead of trying to cover up the problem.
1. Allergies Allergies and nasal congestion are the cause most common of dark circles under the eyes. Congestion, even if minor, causes the veins that drain from the eyes into the nose, to increase in size and become darker. This may include food allergies and / or environmental allergens.
2. Vitamin Deficiency- Any vitamin or nutrient deficiencies can cause dark circles. The skin is the body’s largest organ and when deficiencies are present, can significantly affect the health of the skin. Vitamin deficiencies have been associated with dark circles are vitamin B12, E, K and D.
3. Heredity- dark circles can be caused by genetic factors; such as having a genetic trait of very thin skin of the lower eyelid that causes veins show through the skin resulting in a darker tone. This can cause the appearance of dark circles become more apparent.
4. sluggish liver – When the liver is not carrying out its functions optimally, it is unable to break down and eliminate toxins from the body. Many have noted see improvement in liver detoxification and cleansing.Sometimes it is difficult to determine the exact cause of dark circles, therefore, these natural remedies can be very useful to minimize the appearance.
1. Vitamin E topical – according to a recent study, the application of a cream Rick in vitamin E, may moderately reduce the appearance of dark circles. Vitamin E in the body uses vitamin K.
2. Mint -. Application of crushed mint leaves his area under the eyes has been effective in reducing dark coloration for many
3. Vitamin A, C, E and topically K – creams consisting of vitamins a, C, E and K were shown to effectively reduce the appearance of dark circles when applied twice daily. Pumpkin can also be used because it contains vitamins A, C and K.
4. Potatoes -. Potato slices or potato juice application has been found to help reduce dark circles and inflammation
5. Tea Bags – cold tea bags can help visibly reduce dark circles immediately. After soaking tea bags, place them in the refrigerator in and let cool. Then place the tea bags in the eye area for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. sleep more – Although usually not the cause of dark circles, lack of sleep can make them appear worse due to a decrease in moisture and skin elasticity. Find out How many hours of sleep you really need.
7. Dehydration – The lack of sufficient water may cause dark circles become more apparent. When your body is dehydrated, lack of moisture can significantly affect the sensitivity under eye area.
8. reduce excess salt intake – Salt and all the electrolytes are necessary for bodily functions. However, if your diet consists of an excessive amount of salt, which can cause water retention. When the salt is used, be sure to use sea salt or Himalayan salt.
Have you tried any of these natural remedies for dark circles?
Linked in: Thanks to his body Thursday
The post natural remedies for dark under the eyes Circles, appeared first here : http://www.healthextremist.com/natural-remedies-for-dark-under-eye-circles/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=natural-remedies-for-dark-under-eye-circles