acai berry is a fruit that grows in the Amazon rainforest. The fruit is very popular because a lot of the benefit. acai berry was originally only consumed by the local population, but now its existence has spread almost worldwide. acai berry is not only available in the fresh fruit. Many pharmaceutical companies are packaged in capsule form as a supplement.
Among the many benefits of acai berry, one of the most sought-after benefits is the ability to help you lose weight. Moreover, the Acai berry is also rich in antioxidants and has the ability to remove toxins from the body. According to a study, the antioxidant content of Acai berry 10 times more than that contained in blueberries. acai berries contain a variety of healthy nutrients such as fatty acids, amino acids, carbohydrates, and many more that can accelerate the process of metabolism. The fiber in acai berry also increase your metabolism and helps the bowels and intestines. In other words, the acai berry act as a colon cleanse that will send the waste accumulated in the large intestine and then excreted from the body.
acai berry contains amino acids, proteins and several vitamins, including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin-K. They contain very good amounts of niacin, vitamin B-6 and riboflavin. acai berries contain a variety of minerals, including magnesium, zinc, calcium, copper and potassium. Acai berry contains many polyphenolic compounds such as resveratrol anthocyanins, cyanidin-3-galactoside, ferulic acid, delphinidin, petunidin and astringent tannins pro-anthocyanidins as epicatechin, ellagic acid and protocatechuic acid. Scientific studies suggest that these compounds have been claimed to act as anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer functions under their actions anti-free radical struggle. In addition, the tannins are known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-bleeding anti-infective properties.
100 g of berries provide about 80-250 calories depending up on the preparation and serving methods. In fact, fresh acai berry has been a nutritious diet staple of native Amazon for centuries. Acai berry is also rich in medium-chain fatty acids, such as (omega-9) oleic acid and linoleic acid (omega-6). These compounds help lower LDL cholesterol and raise good HDL-cholesterol in the body and thus helps prevent heart disease.
1. Antioxidant This fruit contains a powerful antioxidant that plays an important role in keeping the body to stay healthy. Antioxidants are needed to help cleanse the body of toxins and waste, and help repair cell damage caused by free radicals. Antioxidants are also important for maintaining heart health.
2. Sources of anthocyanins Acai berry is one of the best sources of anthocyanins. Anthocyanins and flavonoids are powerful antioxidants that help defend the body against pressure stress. Also they have an important in preventing body cell system role. Free radicals are harmful byproducts produced by the body. Besides acai berry, red wine (red wine) also contain these compounds. But unlike red wine, acai berry does not contain alcohol, which can actually have a negative impact on health, especially if consumed in excess.
3. Heart Health acai berry also contains a lot of omega-6 and omega-9. Both of these fatty acids are important in maintaining heart health. Not only the heart, fatty acids can also help protect the entire cardiovascular system.
4. Reduce cholesterol Some studies also show that these fatty acids may help lower cholesterol. Again, cholesterol levels also mean more heart healthy.
5. Digestive health acai berry is also a source of fiber and protein. Both substances are good for digestion and heart. Acai Berry is known to effectively maintain a healthy digestive system, liver health, as well as having anti-inflammatory properties.
6. To detoxify acai berry is also known to be effective as a detoxifying agent that helps remove toxins of the body.
7. Anti Aging Not only that, it is believed that acai berry to slow the aging process . Although there is no clear evidence of this, acai berry antioxidants thought capable of making the skin look younger. Antioxidants help slow the aging process to prevent damage to the skin cells caused by free radicals. Acay anthocyanins in berries could also affect the appearance of good for the skin. But again, more studies are needed to corroborate this claim.
8. Increase energy and stamina acai berry can also boost energy and resistance. Both are necessary to keep the body in the form of performing daily activities.
Once harvested, the acai berry should be immediately processed to retain its nutritional value. Drying is the most common type of processing. But today, many pharmaceutical companies that make acai berry supplements in capsule form.
Acai berry health benefits and nutrition Data , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2013/05/acai-berry-health-benefits-and.html