Pineapple save many health benefits for the body. The fruit is rich in vitamins A and C as antioxidants. It also contains calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, sodium, potassium, dextrose, sucrose, and the enzyme bromelain.
Fresh pineapple is the main source of bromelain, a combination of digestive enzymes and proteins that fight inflammation in the body. Bromelain is also associated with the prevention of infection and injury. Research shows, bromelain helps speed the healing of wounds, sinus inflammation, digestive disorders, arthritis and asthma. But, of course, it is required bromelain in large quantities, therefore, now widely available supplement containing bromelain.
pineapple chunks over a cup contains 78.9 mg of vitamin C, a little below about 87.7 mg citrus. In equal portions, pineapple also contains 180 mg of potassium, which is useful for maintaining the regularity of heart rate and blood pressure. Furthermore, this fruit also contains manganese. Fresh pineapple contains bromelain, a combination of digestive enzymes and proteins that fight inflammation in the body.
|Nutritional value per 100 g|
|acid pantothenic||0.213 mg|
|vitamin B 6||0.112 mg|
|vitamin C||47.8 mg|
Here are some of the benefits of pineapple for our bodies:
1. weight loss pineapple fruit turned out to be very well on your diet program petrified. Contained therein to reduce weight naturally.
2. Maintaining healthy teeth The efficacy of pineapple fruit can maintain the health of your teeth, it is because pineapple contains vitamin C, which can help prevent dental plaque also gum disease.
3. It helps soften the food in the stomach Pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain it may be useful to help soften the food in the stomach. This enzyme also functions as an anti-inflammatory and growth inhibition of cancer cells.
4. Overcoming skin inflammation pineapple fruit can be used to overcome the problem of inflammation of the skin. Way, take half of the pineapple is ripe. Peel the skin and scars. Use proceeds to rub the peeled pineapple and grated flaky skin. This activity at night before bed. The next day, freshly washed.
5. blood sugar increase The pineapple has a very high sugar content. For patients with low blood sugar, pineapple can be taken to help improve the levels of blood sugar.
6. overcoming constipation Constipation can be caused by a lack of fiber. foods containing fiber can be fruits, one of which is the pineapple. The trick, drinking pineapple juice. Choose a pineapple that is not too ripe. Choose a pineapple that are still acidic.
7. Overcoming swelling Other benefits of pineapple fruit swelling overcome interference in the stomach . Consuming pure pineapple juice at least 30 minutes before eating. Do this three times a day with a dose of 150 cc at a time.
8. Strengthens the immune system. The benefits of pineapple is obtained from the essential and nonessential amino acids, which is in the pineapple fruit. Both of these compounds has long been known to strengthen the immune system and help the body overcome fatigue.
Although pineapple fruit has many advantages, there are also side effects if consumed in excess, such as:
Health benefits of pineapple, nutrition data, and the side effect , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2013/05/pineapple-health-benefits-nutrition.html
Posted in: nutrition