Paleo gluten-free cookies Recipe;
There are too many cookies Paleo gluten-free recipes online and the few who have tried out soft and with a consistency similar to a cookie. So I wanted to share with you this great recipe! They are nice and crunchy and taste so good!
These cookies make a great snack and good taste with any filling. My favorite ingredients to put in these cookies are an extension of avocado and cocoa butter.
Gluten Free Cookies Paleo Recipe:
-1 1/2 cups almond flour
-1/4 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
-2 tablespoons cinnamon
-1 1/2 tablespoons of flaxseed
1. Mix the almond flour, sea salt, cinnamon and flax seeds in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, beat egg and olive oil
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients
4. Make the dough into a ball and place on a cookie sheet or parchment paper
5. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough until it reaches 1/16 of an inch thick.
6.Cut dough into 1-inch squares.
7. Bake at 350 ° for 17 to 20 minutes.
This recipe makes about 20 cookies.
coconut. (As seen in the picture above)
Linked to: traditional Tuesday
The post Paleo gluten-free cookies Recipe, appeared first here : http://www.healthextremist.com/gluten-free-paleo-crackers-recipe/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=gluten-free-paleo-crackers-recipe