absence of menstruation is not the only sign of early pregnancy. In fact, when you consider still menstruating however, does not mean that when you are not pregnant. So, what are the early symptoms of pregnancy specific shows that are really pregnant? Melissa Goist, MD, clinical assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Ohio State University Medical Center, said that shortly after conception, your body will produce a series of pregnancy hormones. These hormones are responsible for some of the changes in their physical condition, even before pregnancy is detected by the test equipment.
The main sign of pregnancy is not menstruating approximately 2-3 weeks after conception. However, the absence of menstruation (amenorrhea) can also be caused by other things. To be sure, urinalysis should be done so that the doctor can calculate the approximate day of birth counted from the first day of the last menstrual addition to cycle.In no menstruation (amenorrhea), there are indications that also must taken into account, such as nausea, vomiting or called morning sickness, changes in appetite, changes in the breasts, and fatigue. Below you can read the entire symptoms.
Signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- swelling and breast tenderness. Pain or tingling in the chest is one of the most common symptoms of pregnancy. In early pregnancy, the breasts fill and deformed by preparing to produce milk. The breasts may become very tender and sensitive for several months. However, it should be noted, according to the lactation consultant, Teresa Pitman, not all women experience these changes, especially if they have been using birth control pills. In addition to swelling of the breasts, one other signs are the area of the areola becomes darker color.
- Changes in body shape. Not only enlarged abdomen when a pregnant woman. However, some other areas such as the buttocks, thighs, chest and arms often experience swelling as well.
- urinating becomes more often. During pregnancy, the fetus grows in the womb suppresses bladder so that the frequency of urination will increase. A full bladder is also faster and the desire to urinate becomes more frequent.
- easy feel tired. In early pregnancy, you will feel tired easily. It seems you just want to rest in bed. This happens because the body is adjusting to the presence of a new creature. Increased progesterone hormone is also often associated with this sign. Furthermore, it can be easily tired due to reduced sugar levels and blood pressure.
- Nausea (morning sickness). Nausea is the most common symptoms of pregnancy. Nausea was due to an increase in the hormone HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). Improved HCG hormone is causing serious effects on the stomach lining, causing nausea. Usually, nausea disappear as the second trimester of pregnancy is introduced. In addition to nausea, also it feels more sensitive to certain smells. Some researchers suspect that this phenomenon occurs that pregnant women not eat haphazardly so easy to protect the baby from harmful toxins.
- late menstruation. One of the most obvious signs of pregnancy is a missed period. However, not all delay is defined as a pregnancy. You could be the last period due to stress, diet or hormonal disorders. In addition, some women may also experience bleeding or spotting (raised blood stains). Consult your doctor about the problem immediately.
- Mood swings. Pregnant women have been volatile mood. It could have been both feel very happy, but after a while husbands are so angry That a trivial problem. No need to worry about this because normal change of mood. mood swings due to hormonal changes in your body drastically. If you notice these things later, it is because the body is adjusting to the presence of the new hormone.
- The arrival of blood stains or spots . Blood stains appear before the menstrual period ahead, usually occurs between 8-10 days after ovulation. Blood stains caused by implantation (implantation bleeding) or attachment of the embryo to the uterine wall. The advent of the bloodstains during pregnancy sometimes confused with menstruation.
- stomach cramps. In addition, the discharge of drops of blood is usually followed by abdominal cramps. Stomach cramps in the pregnancy will occur on a regular basis. And the conditions of stomach cramps, continue until the second trimester of pregnancy, until the uterus is in the center position and is supported by the pelvis.
- Dizziness and headaches Dizziness and headache that is often experienced by pregnant women caused by physical factors .; fatigue, nausea, hunger and low blood pressure. While the cause of emotional feelings of stress and depression. In addition to the increased supply of blood through the body they can also cause dizziness when she shifted.
- constipation. Constipation occurs due to an increase in the hormone progesterone. This hormone, in addition to relaxing the muscles of the uterus, also led to the relaxation of the muscles of the intestinal wall, causing constipation or difficult bowel movements. But the advantage of this situation is to allow better absorption of nutrition during pregnancy.
- Often spit (drooling) This sign of pregnancy occur due to the influence of estrogen hormonal changes usually occur in the first trimester of pregnancy. This condition usually disappears after the second trimester of pregnancy.
- The increase in basal body temperature. If pregnancy or ovulation, then the mother basal body temperature will rise. These conditions will be maintained during pregnancy. This condition will not fall to the condition before the onset of ovulation.
- Back pain. usually have no problems with back pain. But now the lower back feels pain. If you are pregnant, this condition will persist until later delivery.
- want to or refuse certain foods. For no apparent reason, suddenly you really want a particular food, which previously may not be your favorite food. Or conversely, suddenly you can not stand the food have been his favorite.
- sensitive to odors. You can not stand the smell of all kinds, especially the smell of certain foods. The smell can cause nausea and vomiting.
- The symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. You feel the same symptoms of premenstrual syndrome as every month ago. bloating, back pain, breast pain, and even an increased appetite.
- Positive pregnancy test. The test results showed a test packet positive signs. Does that mean you really pregnant? Not necessarily! Only one response will be accurate, after going to the doctor to perform an ultrasound examination.
18 Displays and symptoms of pregnancy , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2013/11/18-sign-symptoms-of-pregnancy.html
Posted in: pregnancy