Morning sickness is often annoying for pregnant women, but there are some tips to get rid of it. Nausea (morning sickness) usually accompanies early pregnancy. In many cases, nausea would increase the second quarter. For most pregnant women, morning sickness and nausea can last longer, even for the nine months of pregnancy. Nausea also may be accompanied by vomiting that can lead to dehydration, which can affect the mother and fetus. Normally, morning sickness will disappear by itself as levels of the pregnancy hormone were reduced after the second quarter.
The symptoms of morning sickness can range from no tolerance with the smell of food or a certain smell, nausea, vomiting and on a daily basis. Fraction often have these symptoms and some require further treatment from a doctor.
During this time a lot of discussion about medical treatment for morning sickness, but few possible causes of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy are discussed. Although the cause of morning sickness is not clear, many who argued that the symptoms experienced by pregnant women as a form of protection for the developing fetus from substances harmful to the baby.
Here are some tips to get rid of morning sickness:
1. Eating small portions, but more frequently. Consuming large meals will only make the stomach is full and can cause nausea.
2. Eating a healthy, balanced diet that provides all the nutrients and energy needed by the body.
3. Always provide, snacks. Appetizers will be nice to avoid an empty stomach, especially at night.
4. Morning sickness generally be followed by a decrease in appetite. To maintain the level of nutrition and energy intake, choose foods that whet the appetite.
5. Drink more water to compensate for dehydration, especially when the frequency of nausea and vomiting often are.
6. Eating foods that contain lots of carbohydrate intake with fresh vegetables.
7. A time to nap as a way to restore energy levels and eliminate fatigue.
8. Get enough rest. Avoid sleeping too late and much less stay.
9. Wear loose clothing. Avoid tight clothing as it can aggravate the stomach area with nausea.
10. Make sure air circulation inside the house remains soft. The air is fresh and free of dust create a calmer mind.
11. Do not starve yourself before eating something. Eat small meals throughout the day, and whenever you feel hungry.
12. Eat in bed to avoid an empty stomach and keep your blood sugar at a stable level.
13. As soon as you wake up in the morning, with biscuits or toast. Rest for about 20 to 30 minutes and then get out of bed.
14. Whenever you feel nauseous, they are easy to digest foods such as crackers, gelatin, broth, ginger ale, crackers and pretzels.
15. Try to eat and drink containing ginger. Drinking ginger beer, eat ginger candy or ginger tea sip.
16. Take foods that are high in protein and complex carbohydrates, such as peanut butter, celery, nuts, cheese, crackers, milk, cheese and yogurt carbon, to combat nausea.
17. To combat the feeling of nausea, herbal tea, fruit juices, smoothies and popsicles. Reduce intake of tea and coffee.
18. Avoid or reduce the use of spices and fats. Fried foods can make nausea worse still.
19. Minimize stress, such as morning sickness is more common in women who are under a lot of stress, whether at work or at home.
20. Aromatherapy. Use a tissue with a few drops of aromatherapy essential oils of lemon or mandarin breathing when feel nauseous. To select another aromatherapy, you need to consult with experts in aromatherapy because there are some smells that is not recommended for pregnant women, may even harm the fetus. How to get rid of morning sickness in pregnant women , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2013/05/how-to-get-rid-of-morning-sickness-in.html