need to know the list of foods that contain high protein, because protein is an essential nutrient that the body needs to form muscle tissue. If you are a bodybuilder, then you need a high protein intake to shape and increase your muscle mass. Proteins play an important role in the structure and function of all living cells and viruses. Most proteins are enzymes or enzyme subunits.
Other types of proteins play a role in the structural or mechanical properties such as the proteins forming cytoskeleton rods and joints functions. Proteins involved in the immune system (immune) as an antibody control system in the form of the hormone, as the storage component (seed) and also in the transport of nutrients. As a source of nutrition, the protein acts as a source of amino acids for the organism that are not able to form the amino acid (heterotrophic).
Based on the source, the protein is divided into two, namely vegetable protein and animal protein. vegetable protein derived from plants, while animal proteins derived from animals. Animal protein contains a complete amino acid profile, including the essential amino acids that must be used for the development of the body.
Below you can read 20 rich foods protein:
shrimp is rich in calcium and protein, and are included in the category of animal protein sources. Value of protein in shrimp categorized as amino acid levels are high complete protein, complete profiling and about 85-95 percent digestible. 100 g of raw shrimp contains 20.3 grams of protein or enough to meet the daily protein requirement by 41%.
- Fresh fish
Surely we all know that fish is a high protein food. However, unlike meat, you need not worry about the fat content in fish. Some types of fish, as gindara has a very low fat content. Other fish like salmon and tuna have enough fat, but do not worry because the fat contained in it is a good Omega 3 fats.
- anchovy Although small in size, is that the protein content of anchovy reached 10%. In addition to protein, you can also get calcium from the consumption of anchovies.
- Eggs Eggs are a protein source with complete nutrition than other protein sources food. Boiled egg contains seven grams of protein with only two grams of saturated fat. To avoid saturated fats, use egg whites and discard the yolk. The studies found that people who ate eggs and toast for breakfast full for longer and consume fewer calories throughout the day. Eggs contain some cholesterol. But tens of studies have shown that saturated fat (instead of dietary cholesterol) that improve cholesterol levels in blood.
- Chicken breast (white meat) low fat cuts of meat, is a low cholesterol healthy lunch options. This food may be an option if you want to eat meat is low in saturated fat.
- Lomo Chicken (white meat) Each spine has a weight of about an hour and a half two ounces, which makes it easier for you to control your portions. Two back is almost equivalent to the size of the portions of three ounces.
- sirloin (beef) beef is the meat that comes from the part cow back. The meat is working harder than the other parts, are generally used to make steaks so a little harder than others. Sirloin has advantages in size, which can be cut larger than the other softer parts of the cow. In addition to this sirloin contains almost no fat.
- applesnail Channeled or Pomacea canaliculata applesnail Channeled is known to contain omega 3, 6 and 9 . from the test results of proximity, the protein content in the snails demonstrated high, ranging from 16 to 50 percent. In some areas, the snails to develop different types of cuisines such as satay, spicy snails, and so on.
- pure milk
Milk serves as one of the best sources protein and rich in quality protein. Amount of milk protein is not too big, but the quality of the protein available to the body is just amazing. The protein in milk contains all the essential amino acids the body needs. Still, for some people, can cause milk allergy.
- Soybeans In addition to protein, soy are also low in fat and contains phytochemicals such as isoflavones, saponins and phytc acid. The content is good for reducing heart disease, osteoporosis and cancer. Soy contains 29 grams of protein per cup.
- Tofu Tofu is rich in nutrients, especially protein can be processed into a variety of creative dishes. It can be taken with salads, steamed, fried. In addition to nutritious, tofu is also easy to mix with spices and other foods that do not get bored eating.
- Sushi Sushi is a Japanese food consisting of rice, which is formed with dishes such as seafood, meat, raw or cooked vegetables. Sushi contains protein and fiber are usually low in calories and fat.
- wheat Cereals such as wheat, is best known as a source of carbohydrates. However, did you know that whole grains also contain protein? In wheat, the protein content can reach about 9%. However, grain consumption should be limited, especially for those who are on a low carb diet.
- Cheese All types of cheese is a good source of protein. Try cheddar or mozzarella cheese are mixed in salads, pastas, sandwiches or soups. One thing to keep in mind, especially for those who are dieting, cheese contains fat. So limit your intake of no more than 1 ounce per day.
- spinach In a cup of spinach contains 3 grams of protein. They can be eaten or steam. Make sure you do not cook it too long, so the taste is not changed and nutrition is secured.
- Broccoli Broccoli contains 5 grams of protein in a cup, as well as fiber, carbohydrates , vitamins and minerals that are classified as a vegetable with complete nutrition.
- Tempeh ingredients fermented soy food is very tasty and delicious. Rich in vegetable protein, and it can be processed in any food.
- Almonds This low-carb tasty nut, rich in calcium and protein. In addition, almonds also contain natural fibers, they can be eaten raw or flavor enhancer materials in other foods.
- peas Types of grains, such as peas, beans or green beans contain fiber and high in protein. A cup of beans contains 12 to 15 grams of protein.
- Yogurt Yogurt is rich in calcium and protein. Get used to eat yogurt every day. It can be consumed directly, mixed with fruits, smoothies, or can be added to soups and curries.
20 best foods rich in protein from animal and vegetable , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2013/10/20-best-high-protein-foods-from-animals.html
visitor's tagsrather9fw | ZK0J |
Posted in: Protein