Pimples are one of the most common skin conditions that can be seen in many people, especially teenagers. It is more than skin inflammation caused by the attack of bacteria in the sebaceous glands (sebaceous glands). Bacteria infect the skin and this causes the skin becomes swollen pus inside. The main reason for the appearance of pimples are teenagers due to excessive secretion of sebum by the sebaceous glands during puberty when subjected to a lot of hormonal changes. Usually it is seen on the face, neck, back and shoulders. Pimples are not a critical problem at all, but it makes you look very miserable, and poor in appearance.
Some of the common causes of blackheads are mentioned below:
There are no specific symptoms that predict experience that will get pimples on the face or neck or back.
There are many home remedies you can try to make a fist of pimples that affect the skin.
Turmeric has antiseptic properties that fight bacteria that cause acne and reduce grain production in the skin.
• Take one tablespoon of turmeric powder and mix it with a few drops of water to make a thick paste.
• Apply this paste on the affected areas of the face and neck and leave it there for a few minutes.
• Rinse with cold water. Repeat this process for five or six days to effectively reduce pimples.
Mint leaves are said to have the actual cooling and antiseptic properties and can work wonders on pimples.
• Take a handful of fresh mint leaves and ground to a rough paste form.
• Then squeeze the juice of this paste mint.
• Apply this mint juice generously over entire face and neck and let it sit on the face overnight.
• Immediately wash the next day with mild soap and water.
• Repeat this process for four to five days to reduce pimples on the face and neck.
One of the fastest ways to treat pimples is the use of lemon juice. It is rich in vitamin C and helps dry the pimples easily.
• Remove 2 tablespoons lemon juice fresh lemons two medium sized.
• Rub a generous amount of lemon juice on a cotton ball and apply it to the pimples on the face and neck. Leave it there for 20 minutes and wash.
• Repeat this two to three times a day for three to four days to see visible results.
Garlic is a natural remedy to treat pimples as it has antifungal, antiviral and antiseptic. The sulfur in garlic will help cure pimples quickly.
• Cut a large clove of garlic into two pieces.
• Then apply the cut end of the garlic on the pimples and leave the juice on the pimples for five minutes.
• Wash this off with warm water and repeat this treatment several times a day to see effective results quickly.
• You can also eat one or two cloves of raw garlic a day to purify the blood and this will help reduce pimples.
toothpaste you use to brush your teeth is found to be very effective in treating pimples. You should only use white toothpaste on your pimples for good results.
• Apply white toothpaste in the affected areas of the face and neck at night before going to bed.
• Wash your face with water and see if there is any reduction in the size of the grains.
• You can also perform this procedure during the day and ensure that toothpaste is kept in the shins for about 1:00 to 1:30 hours to see visible results.
Steam is a wonderful treatment for pimples, as it will help to open the pores of the skin and allows the skin to breathe freely. Therefore, bacteria, dirt and oil trapped in the skin will be removed easily from the skin.
• If you have a steam bath at home, then you need to fill the tub with hot water and allow steam into contact with the face and neck.
• Allow the steam hit his face for a few minutes.
• Wash your face now with warm water and dry.
• Repeat this process twice daily for four to five days to reduce pimples and make your skin shine.
Ice is also very effective remedy for pimples home. dirt and fat from the skin is removed and also improves blood circulation.
• Ice cubes or crushed ice Wrap in a piece of clean cotton cloth and keep it in the pimples on the face and neck or a few minutes.
• Wait a few minutes and repeat the process three or four times.
• Do this twice a day to see effective results.
• Take one or two teaspoons freshly ground cinnamon powder and mix with a tablespoon of honey and juice of lemon.
• Make a smooth paste and apply this mixture over the beans.
• Leave it there for 20 minutes and wash with warm water.
• You can also leave it overnight and wash the next morning to see good results.
• Grind orange peels and mix with a few drops of water.
• Make it into a paste and apply on the affected areas of the face.
• Let react with pimples for half an hour and wash to see effective results.
Honey is a rich source of natural antibiotics and helps heal pimples effectively.
• Dip a cotton ball into pure honey and apply it generously over the pimples on the face and neck.
• Leave the honey on your pimples for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
• Repeat the process three times a day to see effective results.
papaya is rich in antioxidants and helps reduce inflammation of pimples.
• Cut papaya into pieces raw and crush in a blender.
• Squeeze this paste to extract the juice of raw papaya and apply this juice over blackheads.
• Leave for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off to see effective results.
• sliced cucumber and dip it in drinking water for an hour. All nutrients and vitamins in cucumber will be transferred into the water.
• Strain the cucumber water and drink it. Repeat this process twice a day for five days to see visible results.
• Grind cucumber to a smooth paste in a blender.
• Add a few drops of honey and lemon juice to the paste of cucumber and mix well.
• Apply this mixture on the face as a mask and leave it there for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Repeat daily to see effective results.
• Dab a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and apply it slightly in the affected areas of the face and skin.
• You need to simply apply the limier amount and it is not necessary to wash.
• Repeat this process once or twice daily to reduce pimples.
Tomatoes are natural antioxidants and help in removing pimple scars on the skin easily.
• Cut the tomatoes in half and applied to the area juicy tomato on the shins. Hold it for two or three minutes and repeat the same after five minutes.
• Do this twice a day for three to four days to effectively remove pimples.
• Just take the egg white of an egg and apply generously to affected areas of the face and skin.
• Add the pasta as long as possible in the shins or even let it dry in the shins to see visible results soon.
• dip a little lavender oil on a cotton wool and apply directly on the large pimples on the face and neck.
• Repeat this process often to get rid of blackheads soon.
• Grind neem leaves and then extract their juice. Now add a teaspoon of turmeric powder to the juice and mix well.
• Apply this mixture on the pimples and leave it there for 15 minutes or even overnight.
• Wash immediately and repeat every day to get rid of blackheads.
Concerned about the red beans and Jack full in the face? Is it difficult to move freely in public because of the annoying pimples on your face? Well, you can get rid of blackheads easily by choosing any of the above effective home remedies.
This article was originally published on myhealthtips