There are some tips to get rid of low blood pressure. Hypotension (low blood pressure) is a condition in which blood pressure is less than 90/60 mm Hg or blood pressure low enough so that cause symptoms such as dizziness and fainting.
Keeping blood pressure is very important. If blood pressure too low, blood can not carry oxygen and nutrients to cells and is not sufficient to remove debris as it should. If the pressure is too high, you can tear the blood vessels and cause bleeding in the brain (hemorrhagic stroke) or other complications.
type low blood pressure
- orthostatic hypotension caused by changes in body posture suddenly as when then sleeps up or up when you are training. This is something that is often experienced by everyone, and this type of hypotension lasted only a moment.
- neuronal mediated hypotension usually due to the condition of the body too long in the same state as when you are standing.
- acute hypotension caused by direct blood pressure drops suddenly.
Symptoms of low blood pressure
- Usually, people who experienced hypotension experience some symptoms, such as:
- Easy dizziness and cold sweat, even unconscious
- Easy to sleep and difficulty waking
- blurred and suddenly eyes felt dizzy
- Easily tired and weak body always felt
the causes of low blood pressure
the most common causes that lead to low blood pressure
- decreased cardiac rhythm or weakened, this makes the blood flow of blood throughout the body slows down and causes hypotension.
- Lack of fluids, usually experienced when attacked by diarrhea and fever.
- weakened heart muscle due to the weakness of the myocardium by their committed performance.
- Side effects of medications, such as blood pressure medications, antidepressants, and so on.
Tips to get rid of low blood pressure:
Actually, to overcome blood pressure low do not have a specific drug, unlike the case with high blood pressure are more dispersed cure. The following tips on how to cope is:
1. For those of you who experience orthostatic hypotension, when you wake up it should not be stopped because their blood to flow smoothly and not giving us vertigo. You can sit about 20 seconds before joining perfection.
2. Food consumption of meat, such as meat and chicken is highly recommended.
3. Avoid eating foods that sour, bitter and cucumber.
4. Expand the fluids in the body, drinking 8 glasses of pure water a day does not include drinks.
5. sit or lie down immediately or when you start to feel dizzy, let your body relax a little.
6. The exercise, as it can help increase blood flow and cardiac work train remain excellent. Just as a healthy body can for what’s fresh and fit.
7. Eat more salt than usual, but not too much, because it can lead to other diseases. Excessive salt intake is only when you have hypotension.
Foods to get rid of low blood pressure:
Here are five of the best foods to overcome low or hypotension blood pressure
visitor's tagsbitter kola and blood pressure | does bitter kola cause high blood pressure | bitter kola and high blood pressure | effect of bitter kola on blood pressure | can bitter kola reduce high blood pressure | bitter cola and blood pressure | does bitter kola heal high blood | is bitter kola good for high blood pressure | can bitter kola cure hypertension | does bitter kola reduce blood pressure | does bittercola cure hypertension | bitter kola and low blood preasure | bitter cola and the management of high blood pressure in human | does bitter kola increase high blood pressure | Bitter kola and hy | can bitter kola lower high blood presure | munakka in low bp treatment | bitter kola high blood pressure | why doctors in the know no longer prescribe blood pressure meds | effects of bitter cola on high blood pressure | can bitter kola be able to cure high blood pressure | can bitter kola and ginger lower high blood pressure | effect of bitter kola on BP | Importance of bitter kola to high blood pressure patient | how to treat blood pressure with bitter cola | is bitter cola good for blood pressure? | EFFECT OF BITTER KOLA ON HIGH BP | effect of garcinia kola on blood pressure | effect og garcinia kola on blood pressure | Effects of bitter kola on hypertension | effects of bitter kola on hypertensive patient | garcinia kola causes hbp | high blood pressure and bitter kola | how does bitter kola lower high blood pressure | how bitter kola help blood presur | effect of bitter cola on high blood pressure | can bitter kola reduce blood pressure | bitter kola and BP | CAN BETTER COLA CURE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE? | can bitter kola cure bp | why doctors will no longer prescribe blood pressure meds health news tips | can bittercola cure hypertension | can i eat bitter kola as i have high blood pressure | can someone that has high blood pressure take bitter cola | can the eating of bitter cola reduce high blood pressure in human | causes of high blood pressure nhs | dcotors no longer prescribing blood pressure meds | does bitter cola cause high bp | Does bitter kola affect blood pressure | does bitter kola cure high blood pressure |
1. nuts research at Harvard Heart Letter recommends eating nuts, as it can increase blood pressure. Nuts may be slowly digested by the digestive system. This is what cause your blood pressure to rise. Therefore, do not forget to include beans, lentils, peas and green beans in your daily menu.
2. Mineral water Dehydration occurs when the amount of fluid in the body reduces and substituted with other fluids. Reducing the amount of fluid in the body also influence blood pressure values, therefore, one of the ways to increase blood pressure is to consume water. Drinking water is about 8 to 10 glasses per day.
3. Spinach Spinach is rich in potassium and low in sodium. A balanced levels of minerals is very useful for people with high blood pressure. In addition, folic acid in spinach can also help high blood pressure and relaxes blood vessels, thus maintaining blood flow.
4. Chicken Chicken meat contains animal proteins that are believed to increase blood pressure. The reason? Because the body requires protein to build cells, including cells in blood vessels. weak blood vessels and pressure affect the flow of blood throughout the body.
5. The bread, oatmeal and cereals These foods provide 20 percent iron if eaten everyday. Wheat, making the body healthier way it should be included in the list of diet. Wheat also has a lot of iron content reduces the risk it is exposed to the risk of low blood pressure. How to get rid of low blood pressure or hypotension , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2013/04/how-to-get-rid-of-low-blood-pressure-or.html
Posted in: Tips