Vitamins

7 vitamins for hair growth

Dec 3, 2017 | | Say something

Hair growth is influenced by heredity and genetic inheritance, but there are also external factors such as lifestyle and eating habits that They contain vitamins for hair. There are several specific vitamins to help hair growth. Not only the body requires vitamin, hair also needs vitamins, as well as hair or body if the body […more]

6 amazing vitamin C Benefits rarely know

Nov 17, 2017 | | Say something

Vitamin C has many health benefits. Benefits of Vitamin C acts as a collagen-forming compound, which is a major constituent protein of skin tissue, bones, joints, and so on. Several studies have explained that the benefits of vitamin C can reduce cholesterol levels and may produce certain chemicals in the brain. The high content of […more]

5 Important Vitamin B3 or niacin function Advantages and Health

Sep 28, 2017 | | Say something

Niacin, or vitamin B3, has the function to help in curing a number of diseases in the body. In simple terms, vitamin B3 is one of the important vitamins for the body. Other benefits of vitamin B3 health is to maintain good blood circulation, maintain the condition of healthy skin to be strong, maintain normal […more]

What is the role of calcium in the body?

May 30, 2017 | | Say something

Our body contains, believe it or not, 1 to 2.2 kg of calcium and calcium is the fifth element row present in the human body. About 99% of which is included within the bones and teeth, mainly as apatite (mineral class calcium phosphate), and less in the form of calcium carbonate. The remaining 1% of […more]

Too much vitamin C can cause these health problems 7!

May 29, 2017 | | Say something

Vitamin C plays an important role in improving the immune system to prevent the body from exposure to free radicals. Free radicals cause body cells are damaged and can not function properly. In addition, vitamin C is often used in some beauty methods to repair the body’s cells and the bloodstream. However, excess vitamin C […more]

Here are, incredible benefits of vitamin C for skin

May 28, 2017 | | Say something

Vitamin C is a vitamin that is very beneficial to the body because it helps improve immunity by free radicals Ward and he was able to fight cancer. But beyond that, there are many benefits of vitamin C to the skin. The greatest benefits of vitamin C for the health of the skin that is, […more]

8 Effects of vitamin C deficiency need to know

May 27, 2017 | | Say something

Generally, many people know that lack of vitamin C only causes cold sores. Apparently, a lot of diseases that can be generated due to deficiency of vitamin C. Vitamin C is a nutrient that their role is crucial for the body, because Vitamin C has many health benefits as improving immunity and prevent colds. Lack […more]

8 Benefits of vitamin B6 health

May 21, 2017 | | Say something

Vitamin B6 also known as pyridoxine, is part of the complex of vitamin B. And a range of known vitamins, plus vitamin B12. This is because vitamin B6 is very beneficial for pregnant women and fetal development. In addition, it is also believed main important benefits of vitamin B6 to prevent heart disease and maximize […more]

Top 4 Foods rich in vitamin B5

Apr 1, 2017 | | Say something

Top 4 Foods rich in vitamin B5 ; Vitamin B5, clinically known as pantothenic acid, is soluble in water vitamin , which is required for various body functions. This vitamin aids in the production of red blood cells and the synthesis of sex hormones, and acts as a cofactor for various chemical reactions in the […more]