Vitamin B6 also known as pyridoxine, is part of the complex of vitamin B. And a range of known vitamins, plus vitamin B12. This is because vitamin B6 is very beneficial for pregnant women and fetal development. In addition, it is also believed main important benefits of vitamin B6 to prevent heart disease and maximize brain development. Vitamin B6 along with niacin, folic acid and cobalamin role in helping move some of the vital functions of the human body. While the need for this vitamin is very small, but the benefits are enormous.
Every day we just need to consume as much as 0.2 mg of vitamin B6 to help the body produce around 60 types of important enzymes. Vitamins should not be consumed in excess, since it would more toxic to the body. Body forming proteins by altering the amino acids contained in food. This change process is assisted by vitamin B6. In addition, vitamin B6 helps the body to burn energy stored form of sugar that got between the organs of the body. hemoglobin formation of the protein was also helped by vitamin B6. As we know, hemoglobin is a substance that is essential to circulate oxygen, enzymes substances and nutrients to all organs of the body. Here you can read each benefits of vitamin B6 health.
1. Helping enzyme activity: Vitamin B6 in collaboration with several enzyme systems in the human body, the point is that this enzyme functions in an appropriate manner. This close relationship between vitamin B6 and enzymes that help the nervous system function in building the immune system. Therefore, we will keep you from health problems such as arthritis.
2. Immune system: Vitamin B6 plays an important role in improving human immune system so that the required level. This will help the body to survive the infection, it will be easy to infection in the absence of this vitamin.
3. Metabolism: Vitamin B6 is also known for its ability to metabolize certain nutrients to extract energy. Therefore, many argue that this vitamin is useful for metabolism of fats, vitamins, carbohydrates and other essential components such as amino acids.
4. Premenstrual syndrome: Vitamin B6 is also important for the treatment of premenstrual syndrome, which is common in women. This is because the amount of vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) decrease during this period. Therefore it will lead to mood swings, lack of arousal and other problems. In this case, the intake of foods rich in vitamin B6 is the most important solution.
5. Emotional disorders: Vitamin B6 is responsible for dealing with some emotional disorders. This vitamin deficiency can affect the formation of an imbalance of hormones and hormone levels, ultimately leading to emotional disorders. Therefore, intake of vitamin B6 is needed to control hormones and treat emotional disorders.
6. control hormones Vitamin B6 help maintain and control the amount of hormone activity in the human body
. 7. skin health: One of the most important benefits of vitamin B6 is to help keep human skin in such conditions baik.Dengan This will help in the treatment of various problems skin conditions such as eczema, dandruff, acne, hair loss and dry skin. Moreover, this vitamin also helps in treating skin diseases are more serious as melanoma and psoriasis.
8. Heart disease and kidney disorders: Vitamin B6 helps control the level of fat stored in the human heart, and therefore reduce the risk of disease heart. In addition, vitamin B6 also helps limit the formation of kidney stones, it will keep this body is kept in good condition. 8 Benefits of vitamin B6 health , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2015/01/8-vitamin-b6-benefits-for-health.html