Whiten teeth naturally with these Home Remedies;
Today I am listing the top 7 ways whiten teeth naturally and it really works. The best part is that you do not have to worry about them damage your teeth or your health!
Although there are many options for teeth whitening, all kits can be purchased over the counter are loaded with harmful chemicals. Chemical tooth whiteners usually contain coal tar, aspartame, aluminum, Floride and benzene. The over the counter whiteners also have a very high acidity are very abrasive and can cause damage to teeth, tooth pain and / or tenderness, and damage the enamel. Not only are these chemicals harmful to teeth and gums, often toxic chemicals escaping from trays or strips and ingestion or penetration. As a result of the dangerous side effects and risks with counter whitening, many are opting to choose methods to whiten teeth naturally.
The great news is that all these forms of whiten teeth naturally include the use of all edible foods ! So you do not have to worry about ingesting harmful chemicals.
I have used all these methods naturally whiten teeth at one time or another, and have found that since most of these are included in my diet or what I use for oral hygiene, teeth have remained quite white and not have had to spend more t trying to make white. These ways to whiten teeth naturally can be used daily or weekly to keep your teeth nice and white.
1.Apples: apples have natural astringents that can help whiten teeth. Apples also contain malic acid that helps dissolve stains. To use it simply cut an apple and rub the pieces in the teeth for a couple of minutes.
2. Apple cider vinegar (ACV): ACV can remove stains on the tooth surface. To use it, use a soft brush and brush your teeth with it. After rinsing. ACV has proved a very effective way to whiten teeth naturally, however, may take a couple of weeks of consistent use to see results.
3. Strawberries : Strawberries also contain malic acid and can help remove stains and discolorations on the teeth. You can crush the strawberries and brushing with them or add a pinch of baking soda and mix with strawberries. The mixture can be left on the teeth for up to 5 minutes.
4. Sodium Bicarbonate: Sodium bicarbonate is widely known for its uses for household cleaning and whitening. Sodium bicarbonate is one of the easiest and most efficient whitening teeth naturally ways. Sodium bicarbonate is slightly abrasive and helps to remove stains on teeth. Simply brush your teeth with baking soda mixed with a little water to create a paste. Or you can use a mixture of sodium bicarbonate and coconut oil. This is also a great homemade pasta teeth. I use baking soda and coconut oil to brush your teeth every day.
5. lemon or orange peel: acid content of lemon and orange peels can remove stains on the tooth surface. However, this method of whitening teeth naturally should not be used daily as the acid content over time can wear down the enamel. Lemon juice can also be combined with baking soda to whiten teeth naturally.
6. Oil Pulling: Oil pulling is an Ayurvedic technique that has been used for the benefit of oral health, prevent and treat cavities, reduce plaque, improve gum and even teeth whitening. Oil swish traction when it is done with a tablespoon of oil quality in the mouth for up to 15 minutes. Then rinse the mouth. Sesame oil or coconut oil can be used, just to name a few.
7. Drink with a straw: This latter method to whiten teeth naturally is more of a preventative measure. Drinking through a straw may help avoid many stains teeth have less contact with drinks or harmful substances. This can be very useful, especially if you drink tea and / or coffee, which can increase surface stains from teeth. You can find many options for straw glass and stainless steel online.
photo source: 1
The post Whiten teeth naturally with these Home Remedies, appeared first here : http://www.healthextremist.com/naturally-whiten-teeth-with-these-home-remedies/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=naturally-whiten-teeth-with-these-home-remedies