How do I get rid of stains? (Male and aesthetic consultation) ;
I am 25 years old, living in a metropolitan city. I have developed spots for some time. What are the easiest ways to get rid of them?
facial imperfections can get unbearable if neglected due to various reasons. The causes of defects to women are not limit or treatments. Inflammation, hormonal activity or reaction to drugs and stress are the most common causes of stains. Here are 6 tips that you could incorporate into your routine skin care.
1. When you notice a spot or if that quickly reddens, take an ice cube and wrapped in a cloth. Press this against the affected area for five minutes. This cools the swelling and inflammation.
2. For free relief imperfections, look out for the content of benzoyl peroxide in the face washes and moisturizers you use. Use a face wash for example, every morning and evening, wash well and dry skin gently apply. Do not be too hard while wiping her face like the spots may turn red.
3. A sunscreen of at least SPF 15 or higher should be applied every time the sun rises. The ideal is to keep away from sun exposure as much as possible.
4. Peppermint oil is a good cleaner for such a skin problem. Apply a few drops of oil on your face; leave for 4-5 minutes and rinse with water.
5. Benzoyl peroxide creams stain work very well, and get rid of the blockages that cause the stain. Apply the cream, preferably at night. Make sure your face do not rub against your clothes.
6. facial scrubs are not only meant for women. A weekly facial scrub with a soft for removing dead skin can help anyone with spots on the face. This also helps reduce the chances of additional imperfections. Do not tighten the stain for the scrub as this can spread infection.
To be on the safer side, stay away from oil based or heavy creams without a prescription from a doctor. If heavy drugs, it would be best to consult a doctor to examine your skin problem.
Photo Source: Getty Images
This article was originally published on thehealthsite, Read the original article here