9 home remedies for diarrhea in children ;
Read this in Hindi.
Diarrhea in children is a matter of concern for most parents. This is because loose, watery movements do indicate that there is something wrong with the baby’s digestive system, but most often due to viral or bacterial infections and settle on their own. While bacterial infections can cause loose stools and frequent throughout the day, a viral infection could result in watery stools. you can make your child drained of energy. Drugs in any case should be given only after consultation with the pediatrician. However, there are a number of home remedies that you can search to give your child some instant relief. Here are some remedies that work well in children suffering from diarrhea:
1. Rice cunjee Diarrhea may also lead to dehydration in children with loss of salts and minerals. It is imperative to rehydrate your baby liquids and other healthy solutions. Rice cunjee means it is very effective in the treatment of diarrhea in children. From the cunjee is rich in starch, which helps counteract teary movements and replenishes the body with essential fluids. Here are reasons why you should not panic about your child loose movements.
How to make: Take a handful of white rice or brown and boil in a saucepan with 500 ml of water until it is thoroughly cooked. Strain the water in a bowl. To this, add a tablespoon of salt and boil for a few minutes. If desired, you can also add more water to it and make the more liquid consistency for better intake. Give four or five tablespoons of this liquid to your child after every move. Make it a point to give your child this solution throughout the day until the problem is located.
2. sugar-salt solution Your child will completely lose salt and sugar with watery stools, which is the main cause of dehydration. To help the body recover from the loss, a sugar-salt solution that works better home.
How to make: Boil a liter of water and let it cool. To do this, add a teaspoon of salt and eight teaspoons of sugar. Mix well to both salt and sugar dissolves in water. This solution remains an excellent remedy to prevent dehydration during diarrhea. However, if you wish, you can also squeeze half a lemon to the solution and make it taste better. The addition of lemon also ensure that your child is replenished with potassium along with salt and sugar.
3. boiled potatoes: Although taking liquids and water during diarrhea is suitable, you can not forget the fact that your child needs to eat nutritious foods as well. With decreased appetite, food plays an important role during recovery. Boiled potatoes during diarrhea is easy on the stomach and can help your child stay satiated. Starch in potatoes help harden stools and diarrhea control. Here they are seven health benefits of potatoes should know.
How to make: Boil one or two medium-sized potatoes, with the skin in a pressure cooker or cooking. Peel the potato skins and mash well. Add a few drops of water if necessary with a pinch of salt. Give a few spoons of this preparation your child during meals. However, avoid force-feeding and allow your child to eat as much as you can. Moreover, a preparation of dal-khichdi with potatoes is an excellent combination of food in the fight against diarrhea.
4. Water mustard: Not many people would like to try this remedy, but the mustard water can go a long way in the treatment of diarrhea. The anti-inflammatory properties of mustard can help soothe the stomach and fight infections to stop symptoms. Here are 10 health benefits of mustard seeds you should know.
How to make: Take a tablespoon of mustard seeds and heat in a skillet. Once the flapping seeds, add water to it and let it boil. Drain the water and let it cool. Once the water cools, add a few drops of honey to it and provide the solution to your child. Remember two or three glasses of the solution can help treat diarrhea at home.
5. ginger juice: Ginger has antibacterial properties that help heal internal infections. This is one reason why ginger juice is found to be effective in the treatment of diarrhea in children. Here are 10 reasons to make ginger tea for good health.
How to make: take half of a stem ginger and grate. Add this to 500 ml of water and let it boil. Then drain the water and let it cool. Give your child a few sips of this water throughout the day. To be safe add a few drops of honey to the juice.
6. Herbal tea: especially with a herbal tea are known to help relieve symptoms of diarrhea in young people and adults. However, not all kids like to drink herbal tea. Chamomile tea, in particular because of its anti-inflammatory properties help fight diarrhea and other stomach bacterial infections.
How to make: Take some leaves of the plant herbal and boiling in a saucepan with 500 ml of water. Then strain the tea and add a few drops of honey to it. Offer your child this tea twice a day until symptoms exist.
Apart from these remedies above here are some more things that can help treat diarrhea:
7. Lemon juice: While suffering from diarrhea, a full glass of lemon juice can help relieve symptoms by neutralizing acid in the stomach and in the fight against bacterial infections. This is why you should drink a glass of lemon juice every day.
8. Coconut water: This is an excellent remedy to help your child to rehydrate and replenish all salts and nutrients lost along with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Here are five main benefits of coconut water.
9. Buttermilk: The good bacteria in the buttermilk or yogurt helps soothe the lining of the stomach, fight infections and diarrhea combat
image Source: Getty Images
This article was originally published on thehealthsite, Read the original article here