benefits of iodine is widely well known, but a detailed study on the relationship of iodine to human health has not been detailed satisfactorily. However, the relationship between the adequacy of iodine by the thyroid gland, is confirmed. Iodine is one of the first minerals are recognized as an essential mineral for good health. Iodine is a trace mineral that is essential for maintaining the health of the thyroid gland, which kills harmful germs, the formation of hormones (thyroxine) and provide energy.
In our bodies there are only a few of iodine, but even a little, this substance is very important for health. Many things can happen when iodine in the body loses its balance. Like other minerals, iodine is also present in the food we eat. Since gastrointestinal tract, iodine is absorbed and enter the bloodstream and immediately accepted by the thyroid gland. Thyroid is a gland that is large enough that there is at the bottom of the front of the neck just below the Adam apple or pomum Adami.
is Here where iodine becomes thyroxine, a powerful hormone with many important functions for the body. Thyroxine regulates all activities of the different organs of the body, such as the rapid growth of a person’s control, and could also affect the duration of human life. People who lack the hormone thyroxine feel cold easily. Instead, they are excess hormones thyroxine probably always feel hot.
continuous conditions of iodine deficiency leads to various health problems. Among them is the underdevelopment of physical and intelligence. Effects of the most recognizable of people with deficiencies or lack of iodine is suffering from mumps. Mumps itself arises because of the appearance of inflammation of the thyroid gland or thyroid is in the collar. Inflammation of the thyroid gland is not always caused by iodine deficiency, but lack of iodine, increase the risk of inflammation.
1. Helps metabolize: necessary This mineral for synthesis of thyroxine and triodotironin hormones secreted by the thyroid gland. Thyroxine controls the oxygen consumption and the metabolism of body tissues, controlling the use of sugar, regulating the level of energy production and help optimal growth of the body.
2. Preventing heart disease: I iodine sintesiskolesterol help to reduce cholesterol buildup in the arteries that lead to attacks DAPT heart. Iodine also helps the process of burning fat and increasing rate helps the heart.
3. Iodine increased sexual desire: Although needed in small amounts, iodine is an essential mineral that can not be ignored. Researchers believe, beneficial to weight loss aside, this mineral also plays an important role in increasing sexual desire. Even if a person is believed to iodine deficiency, then it will not last longer in bed.
4. Help to lose weight: Given the importance of iodine in the formation of thyroid hormones in the thyroid gland that controls metabolism body. Then this essential mineral is important in the process of weight loss. The better your metabolism, the more likely you are to lose weight.
5. Helps brain development Iodine plays an important role in ensuring brain development role, even from the age of the baby in the womb. Iodine deficiency in children can cause mental retardation.
6. The control of blood pressure Iodine helps the function of the thyroid gland to produce thyroid hormones. This, together with the hormone thyroxine hormone and hormone triodotironin affect heart rate and blood pressure.
7. Healthy hair: Yodo helped to nourish hair and maintain healthy hair, preventing hair loss also
8. remove toxins from the body: iodine helps eliminate toxins from the body. Iodine effectively eliminating toxic chemicals such as mercury, lead, and fluoride in the body.
9. Maintain healthy skin: Iodine plays a role in maintaining a healthy and smooth skin. One symptom of iodine deficiency is rough skin. 9 Health Benefits iodine Magnificent , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2015/01/9-magnificent-iodine-benefits-for-health.html