kiwi is a rare fruit that has innumerable health benefits. Kiwi or Chinese gooseberry is a fruit native to China. In China, people use kiwi for various nutritional and medicinal uses. However, the fruit became popular in New Zealand and the people of this country began growing fruit in large quantities. It is also said that the kiwi fruit owes its name to the land of New Zealand.
The benefits of kiwi skin
- kiwi is a delicious fruit that contains several rare nutrients. It is a rich source of antioxidants, vitamin C and E. These nutrients are essential for healthy and glowing skin.
- kiwi contains antioxidants and dietary fibers. The fruit act as a natural laxative that helps the body in eliminating all waste and toxins. This in turn makes clearer and more beautiful skin.
- The kiwi contains lots of vitamin E which helps keep the skin soft and moist. Vitamin also helps in regenerating cells which in turn makes the skin young and supple.
- The fruit is a rich source of vitamin C which helps in collagen formation. Collagen repairs skin and helps recover from cuts and wounds. It also makes the skin soft, supple and moist.
- kiwi contains omega-3 fatty acids, which protect the skin from a wide range of disorders. It also protects the cell membranes of the skin.
- A mixture of pulp kiwi and lemon juice can act as a nourishing face pack. Apply this mixture and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes. This treatment is excellent for reducing sebum production.
- For a brilliant prepare a mixture of avocado (1/2), kiwi and honey (1 teaspoon) skin. Mix these ingredients and apply the mixture on the skin. After 10 to 15 minutes rinse with cold water.
- The antioxidants in kiwi kill free radicals and reduce the intensity of the signs of aging such as dark spots, wrinkles and fine lines.
- Kiwi is a rich source of anti-inflammatory agents and AHA. This prevents skin acne, boils, pimples, zits and abscesses.
- The kiwi contains amino acids that protect the skin from sun damage.
- Vitamins and nutrients in kiwi help the skin in the renewal of their cells. Therefore, eat kiwi can make your skin moist and youthful.
- Make a pulp of ripe kiwi fruit and add some yogurt to it. Mix well and rub gently on the face. Wash your face after 15 minutes. This will allow nutrients to penetrate the skin and nourish from within.
- Kiwi fruit contains vitamin C which helps lighten your skin tone. You can make a natural scrub by mixing pulp kiwi, lemon juice, oatmeal and kiwi seed oil. This scrub can help your skin to get an even tone.
- kiwi peels can be used as a natural exfoliating agent. You can scrub your face with kiwi peels to get a flawless skin.
The benefits of kiwi hair:
- The kiwi is rich in minerals such as zinc, magnesium and phosphorus, which improves hair growth and improves the blood circulation. It also contains vitamin C and E, which helps reduce hair loss.
- Vitamin C in fruit helps in collagen formation. This allows the scalp to absorb more nutrients.
- kiwi seed oil contains fatty acids omega-3fatty preventing hair lose moisture.
- The kiwi is rich in copper. This helps the hair in preserving its natural color. It also protects hair from premature aging.
- The kiwi is rich in iron that helps nourish hair. Promotes proper blood circulation to the scalp and therefore strengthens the hair from the roots.
- eating kiwi that can help in strengthening the hair and scalp skin. This in turn prevents the occurrence of dandruff and eczema. It also protects the scalp from inflammation.
Image courtesy: luhkaz
Health Benefits kiwi:
- fighting free radicals: kiwi contains vitamin C that fights free radicals and protects our body and skin of various diseases. Free radicals increase the risk of cancer and also causes the signs of aging. Vitamin C neutralizes free radicals and renders them useless.
- collagen production vitamin C results in the formation of more than collage. This makes the skin more elastic. Elasticity keeps skin firm and intact. Therefore it prevents sagging skin kiwi.
- prebiotic. Feature: Kiwi acts as a prebiotic agent that nourishes the body and promotes easy digestion
- Weight Control: Kiwi contains large amounts of dietary fiber that promotes satiety. Kiwi fruit is also low in calories and therefore it is better for people who are on a weight loss regiment.
- Prevent Asthma :. kiwi fruit can reduce the chances of getting asthma
- Pre-Natal Nutrition: The kiwi is good for pregnant women. The fruit contains certain ingredients that help in transferring nutrients and vitamins from mother to child. This makes the baby healthy and well nourished.
- Regulates Diabetes: The kiwi has a low glycemic index. Therefore, it is beneficial for diabetics. supplements kiwi also recommended in this case.
- Reduces Eye disorders :. The kiwi is helpful in reducing cases of eye disorders caused by muscle degeneration
- Antioxidants :. Kiwi contains large amounts of antioxidants that help the body in cell reconstruction
- Boost Fiber: Kiwi contains large amounts of dietary fiber. This helps in cleaning our system by promoting digestion.
If you can not find kiwis can opt for supplements kiwi. supplements kiwi fruit are available in capsule form. When kiwis are heated and some of its nutrients are lost they are processed. However, supplements contain 80% of the actual ingredients and therefore are effective.
Data on Kiwi
Kiwifruit are harvested during the months of August to November. Kiwi is not a big fruit. It weighs about 4 ounces. Its fleshy part is creamy and has an invigorating flavor.
When you are buying kiwis check whether they are sufficiently mature. The outside should be hard but must yield to gentle pressure. Avoid fruits that have stains or cuts in them.
If you buy raw kiwis, you can store along with bananas to ripen quickly. Fresh kiwi remain at room temperature for about 4 to 5 days. However, if they are ripe so they do not last as long. The ripe fruit should be kept in the refrigerator. If you want the fruits of a duration of 5 to 6 months and then wrap them in plastic bags that they are perforated for ventilation. You can also get frozen kiwi, if you save using ascorbic acid and sugar syrup. To make the frozen kiwi, you must shed its skin and store them in the freezer. remain frozen fresh kiwi 7 to 8 months.
You should eat kiwi fruit after washing and peeling well. However, the skin is considered to be an edible portion containing large amount of fiber and nutrients. The inner fleshy part is quite soft and can be scooped out with a spoon. Alternatively, you can cut the fruit into pieces before serving. Once you peel the fruit, it takes without much delay. If you leave the fruit for too long it would become quite soft and watery. For this reason, if you are adding to salads kiwi, then add just before serving.
Image courtesy: Christian Schnettelker
the kiwi is not attractive and has a rough, hairy outside. However, inside the fruit is its emerald green flesh that tastes a bit like pineapple or strawberries. The fruit is very delicious. Here are some ideas on different ways of serving this amazing fruit are listed.
- The kiwi looks very attractive with its emerald green pulp and small black seeds. Therefore, it would look very decorative when used along with salads.
- You can add the Kiwis while preparing cereals, oatmeal, brown rice and couscous.
- To add a little sweetness can mix some pieces of kiwi for special cuisines chicken or turkey. Kiwi can also be used as an additive to savory dishes.
- Kiwi is often used in dishes such as cheesecake, cake, jam, muffins, juice, jellies and syrup.
- You can add pieces of good cut of kiwi to items such as yogurt, ice cream and custard.
- Kiwi can be used with melon in order to prepare cold soup.
- Acitinidin is a compound found in kiwi that has the ability to soften certain meat products. For example, you can marinate the chicken pieces in juice kiwi for 20 minutes in order to soften them.
- Kiwis in New Zealand is used to make a delicious dessert known as Pavloa.
- can be used to kiwi fruit smoothie with strawberries and yogurt.
- Add some sliced kiwi fruit with grilled chicken, mixed vegetables, vinegar, olive oil and fat free feta cheese to prepare a delicious salad.
- The kiwi can be used as an additive to the salsa sauce and spicy sauces that are often used as garnishes of fried fish.
Are you worried about your dry and soft skin? Are you looking for a permanent cure for hair loss? If you are here to find a healthy solution for all your health and cosmetic problems, start with a fresh slice of kiwi. Kiwi is a rich source of vitamin C and a wide range of rare nutrients that can make your skin healthy and glowing. The kiwi also has many health benefits, including its role in strengthening the hair and preventing hair loss.
This article was originally published on myhealthtips
Posted in: Amazing Benefits, foods, Health benefits