The benefits of coconut oil for skin care to moisturize dry skin to eliminate acne. virgin coconut oil is ideal for curing several types of skin problems, including acne. natural coconut oil contains two important elements to cure acne. namely, lauric acid and capric acid. Both elements are naturally acts as an anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-microbial. Lauric acid is found naturally in milk coconut oil and pure breast. This substance is very effective according to research in the fight against acne bacteria. If we use diligently as a mask, the face we become clean as well as preventing the spread of acne.
How to use coconut oil for face
using coconut oil for acne is easy. We can buy the products of pure coconut oil or virgin coconut oil in pharmacy at affordable rates. How to use it, take some pure coconut oil with our fingers. Then wipe with a rotation of acne breakouts. Remember! Do not use too much oil because it will make your face too oily, let standing for 30 minutes. You can also apply before sleeping and wash after waking up in the morning.
1. Remover Cosmetics: Apply coconut oil on the face, and then he rub gently lifted to cosmetics. Then rinse with clean water. To remove eye makeup, wipe with a circular direction cleanly and prevent the entry of other cosmetics in the eye.
2. skin moisturizer Efficacy moisture owned palm oil is very good for those who have extremely dry skin. Especially for dry skin on the body, such as knees, elbows and feet.
3. Body Scrub: Take advantage of coconut oil along with other natural materials to create a body scrub that can pick up from dead skin cells. One option is a potent blend of body scrub with coconut oil brown sugar. In addition to the skin clean and soft, you also get the skin healthy and free of bacteria and fungi.
4. facial scrub Use a mixture of coconut oil with a little baking soda to exfoliate or remove dead skin cells, it does occasionally. This will help to illuminate the face and make it look fresher and well maintained.
5. eye cream: To provide softness in the eyes, apply a little oil in this area. Coconut oil will help disguise wrinkles and produce a smoother skin and bright eyes.
6. facelift: Some people have tried to replace regular soap to wash face with coconut oil. Many of them the results of the face smoother and brighter feel. But, of course, pay attention to your skin type before you actually change the use of coconut oil.
7. Softener Cuticle: If you used to make the manicure and own pediure in the country, then you can use coconut oil to moisturize nails manicure or pedicure before. You can also apply coconut oil on your feet before bedtime to relax the leg muscles after a day of activities.
8. Acne Medication: Coconut oil contains microbial agent that will kill bacteria without damaging your skin. Apply on acne. To help the healing process faster acne from the inside, it is advisable to consume food or drink that can help the healing process.
9. scalp care: was not only beneficial to the body skin, coconut oil is also effective for the scalp. If you have problems like itchy scalp, oily, dry, etc., apply coconut oil after shampooing, massage gently let stand for 10-15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Benefits of coconut oil for skin , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2015/03/benefits-of-coconut-oil-for-skin.html