Apple cider vinegar is produced by the fermentation of apple cider. Cider is a liquid made from apples. It is a soft drink without sugar. During the fermentation of apple cider, yeast and bacteria decompose sugar to form alcohol. This fermented liquid is then used to make vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar has many uses. It is used to make pickles, salad dressing and also to kill weeds. Apple cider vinegar can be done at home using “mother of vinegar”. If you are buying market, make sure it is organic and not pasteurized. organic vinegar is free of preservatives and other forms of chemical additives.
health benefits and uses of apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is used to treat a wide range of ailments. It is said that Hippocrates had used as an antibiotic medicine to treat their patients. Some of the drugs lists uses apple cider vinegar .
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in essential nutrients such as sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, chlorine, copper, magnesium, pectin and vitamins A, B (B1, B2 and B6), C and E . because of their nutrient that helps in nourishing the body by treating various deficiencies.
- apple vinegar contains pectin, a water-soluble fiber. When consumed, this pectin forms a thick fibrous material that helps in curing diarrhea. the inner lining of the colon It softens and reduces intestinal spasms. To relieve diarrhea, take a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water.
- A mixture of apple cider vinegar, hot water and honey can reduce symptoms such as indigestion and bloating, heartburn and gastritis. Apple cider vinegar is rich in pectin, which helps relieve constipation.
- Apple cider vinegar helps to cure sinusitis. A mixture of apple cider vinegar and water can also help clean the nose block.
- Apple cider vinegar helps relieve hiccups. It helps to improve the secretion of stomach acid and restores the spasms of the diaphragm.
- Apple cider vinegar helps eliminate body odor. the pH of the skin is maintained and therefore neutralizes body odor. You can soak your feet in warm water and apple cider vinegar diluted to eliminate bad foot odor. Similarly, you can apply apple cider vinegar to kill underarm smell sour.
- Apple cider vinegar helps relieve colds, sore throat, cough and congestion. Drink a glass of water and add the ground ginger, honey and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Gargle with this solution to get rid of sore throat.
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in amino acids and enzymes that help neutralize lactic acid. It also contains a lot of electrolytes that help relieve lethargy and tiredness. When you’re too tired to have some vegetable or fruit juice mixed with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- helps in reducing leg cramps. The content of apple vinegar acid crystals which are responsible for causing pain dissolve. Drinking diluted apple cider vinegar mixed with honey that can help in reducing leg cramps.
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in acidic agents. This helps reduce bad breath and gingivitis cure. Its antibacterial properties kill microbes that are responsible for bad breath. Gargling with diluted apple cider vinegar can also help in removing stains from teeth.
- contains enzymes that promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the stomach. This also helps kill unwanted yeasts in our body. Apple cider vinegar contains certain antiseptic agents that help in curing fungal and bacterial infections of the skin and nails. It is also effective in curing yeast infection, bladder infection and ear infection.
- Apple cider vinegar has certain anti-glycemic effects that help maintain or reduce the level of glucose in the blood. Drinking diluted apple cider vinegar can help improve digestion and in the maintenance of blood sugar levels.
- containing acetic acid which helps in weight loss. Drinking diluted apple cider vinegar on a regular basis can help control your weight.
- Helps reduce triglycerides. Therefore, it helps increase HDL (beneficial lipoprotein) and LDL cholesterol reduction (harmful lipoprotein). Also combats enzymes that are responsible for vasoconstriction.
- Helps reduce arthritis pain. The potassium content of apple cider vinegar inhibits calcium deposits formation near the joints. It contains minerals like magnesium, phosphorus and calcium that help improve bone health.
- Improves the alkalinity of our body and reduces the risk of cancer. the toxicity of our body is reduced and promotes the general welfare.
- improves the quality of veins, improving blood flow. It also relieves swelling and bulging veins and reduces pain.
- Note that the apple cider vinegar should not be taken in its original concentration. Always mix with water or herbal tea.
uses of apple cider vinegar in treating skin Aliments
- a facial mask made of a mixture of apple cider vinegar, honey and clay fullers earth can cleanse and detoxify the skin. Wash after 15 minutes.
- Cleaning your face with diluted apple cider vinegar can help improve your complexion and reduce the level of skin pigmentation. It would also help in removing freckles and dark spots. Use this regularly for a wet and shiny skin. You can also mix the apple cider vinegar to your bath water. This can help in eliminating cellulite and skin discoloration.
- The astringent properties of apple vinegar helps in curing psoriasis and inflammation.
- Apple cider vinegar can help reduce flaking and pain caused due to sunburn.
- Apply apple cider vinegar diluted in the face and let it stay overnight. The sulfur content of apple cider vinegar helps reduce freckles and age spots. It also makes your skin tight and also prevents the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apple cider vinegar helps maintain the pH level of your skin. Diluted apple cider vinegar helps prevent acne and pimples. It also eliminates skin rashes and repair all types of skin damage.
- faster Application of apple cider vinegar helps cure warts.
uses of apple cider vinegar in treating hair problems:
- Mix one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water. Drink this solution regularly to improve hair growth and strengthen hair.
- Nutrients apple vinegar helps to maintain the pH of the skin of the scalp. It also helps in clearing dead skin cells. In short, wash hair regularly with diluted apple cider vinegar can improve the volume and shine of your hair.
- contains alpha-hydroxy acid that helps in improving the quality of your hair. Washing hair with apple cider vinegar also helps close the cuticles. This makes the hair tangle free and free flowing.
- Bacterial and fungal against apple vinegar aid in preventing dandruff, skin infections and itching properties. the blood circulation to the scalp is improved and makes hair healthier. It inhibits the growth of yeasts and viruses and thus prevents the occurrence of infection of the scalp. Inhibits the growth of Malassezia furfur yeast fungus which is a type that causes dandruff.
- After shampooing wash your hair with vinegar diluted apple. After a few minutes, again wash your hair with cold water. This will help make your hair shiny.
- Apply a mixture of apple cider vinegar and hot water in your hair. This would work as a natural conditioner that can dominate and soften all kinds of coarse hair.
- Lack of exfoliation can lead to several scalp problems. The accumulation of dead skin cells can reduce hair growth and hair loss increase. For proper exfoliation apply a mixture of shampoo and brown sugar. Use diluted apple cider vinegar to wash this mixture. After a few minutes, clean the hair with water.
- Spray your hair with apple cider vinegar for treating acute fall of hair thinning hair and leather. For extreme cases, follow this remedy on a daily basis. If there are any bald patches then directly apply some apple cider vinegar to prevent hair loss.
This article was originally published on myhealthtips
visitor's tagspalet3u | antsbx4 |
Posted in: Amazing Benefits, apple cider vinegar, Health benefits