Green tea can be an effective option to cure acne.
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when the hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. Acne is a common problem with many people who have a number of underlying causes. Many people face the frequent problem of acne and seek quick remedies. From medications prescribed by the doctor to home remedies, there are several options available to cure acne. As each skin is different from each other, the treatment also differs from skin to skin. Let's look at some effective home remedies, you can go to treat acne.
1. Apply apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made from unfiltered juice of pressed apples (fermented apple cider). Like other vinegars, apple cider vinegar is known for its ability to fight many types of bacteria and viruses. Apple cider vinegar contains several organic acids. This can help dry out the excess oil that causes acne in the first place.
1. Mix 3 parts of water and 1 part of apple cider vinegar. For sensitive skin, use more water.
2. After cleaning, use a cotton ball to gently apply the mixture on the skin.
3. Let it rest for 5-20 seconds, rinse it with water and dry it.
4. Repeat the process 1-2 times per day.
Apple cider vinegar should always be used in small quantities and diluted with water, as vinegar can cause burns and irritation.
2. Honey and cinnamon mask: Cinnamon and honey are an excellent source of antioxidants. The application of antioxidants to the skin may be more effective in reducing acne than retinoids and benzoyl peroxide.
1. Mix 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of honey to make a paste.
2. Apply the mask on the face and leave it for 10-15 minutes, after cleaning.
3. Rinse the mask and pat on the face.
Honey and cinnamon also have the ability to reduce inflammation and fight bacteria. These two factors can trigger acne.
Also read: the use of these combination therapies can help cure acne
3. Green tea: Green tea is another source of high antioxidants for those who can go. Flavonoids and tannins in green tea are known to reduce inflammation and fight bacteria, which are two main causes of acne.
1. Soak the green tea in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
2. Allow the tea to cool.
3. Apply the tea to the skin (with a cotton ball) or pour it into a spray bottle.
4. Let it dry, then rinse with water and dry.
You can also choose creams and lotions that contain green tea.
4. Hydration with aloe vera: Aloe vera gel is known for its multiple medicinal use. The gel is often added to creams, lotions, soaps and ointments. It is even used to treat rashes, abrasions, burns and other skin conditions. The plant also contains salicylic acid and sulfur, which are widely used in the treatment of acne.
1. With a spoon, scrape the gel from the aloe plant.
2. Apply the gel directly on clean skin as your moisturizer.
3. Repeat this 1-2 times per day, or as desired.
You can also buy aloe vera gel in the store, but make sure it is pure aloe vera (the one that does not have added ingredients).
Read also: From tanning to acne and wrinkles, the many benefits of safflower oil will leave you stunned
5. Holy basil: Basil leaves have healing effects, such as antispasmodic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also supports hormone levels and healthy blood sugar. Your tulsi is a blood purifier, since it kills bacteria. This plays an important role in the cure of acne.
1. Use 2-3 teaspoons of dried basil leaves; Add the basil leaves to a cup of boiling water. Let the water and the basil leaves boil for about 20 minutes. Cover the pot.
2. Remove the pot from the burner after twenty minutes of preparation and allow the acne treatment with home remedy to cool.
3. Once it cools, apply basil tea acne treatment water on the skin stain. The healing properties of basil tea are good for the skin, as they can make your skin healthier and more radiant.
4. You can also apply basil leaves of beer directly to your face (like a mask).
6. Regular exfoliation: Exfoliation is the process of removing the top layer of dead skin cells. You can use a brush or exfoliant to physically remove the cells. Exfoliation is useful because it removes skin cells that clog pores.
There are several products available in the market and online sites for exfoliation.
Also read: Hormonal acne: main home remedies and characteristics to consider
7. Dairy Cut Back: The consumption of dairy products, drinking milk can cause hormonal changes, which can cause acne.
8. Exercise regularly: Exercise daily as it promotes healthy blood circulation. This increase in blood flow helps nourish skin cells, which can help prevent and cure acne. Exercise also plays a role in hormonal regulation. It can decrease anxiety and stress (which are factors that can contribute to the development of acne).
9. Reduce stress: Hormones released during periods of stress can increase inflammation of the skin, worsening acne. Reduce stress with several exercises, go to yoga, as it can be beneficial for your skin.
Disclaimer: this content, including advice, only provides generic information. It is not in any way a substitute for qualified medical opinion. Always consult a specialist or your own doctor for more information. NDTV is not responsible for this information.
. (tagsToTranslate) acne (t) home remedies for acne (t) effective home remedies for acne (t) cause of dairy products (t) acne cured in the home (t) treatment of acne (t) treatment at home for acne (t) home remedies for acne