The main bacterium that plays an important role in decomposition is Streptococcus mutans (Representative Image) | & nbspPhoto Credit: & nbspGetty Images
New Delhi: Each and every one could have suffered a tooth decay in his life. A caries can attack people of any age group and generally seizes people who are sweet lovers. Every eight out of ten people could be suffering from the cavity. One should consult the doctor if the situation is painful and out of his control. Sometimes, certain home remedies can also be followed.
1. Cavities can be caused by several factors. The main bacterium that plays an important role in decomposition is Streptococcus mutans.
2. Cavities are small holes in the hard surface of the teeth. The bacteria present there create acid from the sugar there.
3. Sometimes food and bacteria form dirt on teeth that can be referred to as plaque. The plate removes minerals that eventually cause small holes in the enamel. The plate must be removed correctly, as it can eventually cause tooth decay.
Where can the plates form?
1. Plates can form in cracks present in the teeth.
2. It can also be found around fillers that are broken.
3. The plaque may also appear near the gum line.
Cavities are one of the most common oral health problems. Some of the symptoms of the cavity can be listed below:
1. Toothache is one of the most common symptoms of the cavity. If your child regularly complains of toothache, he is likely to be suffering from tooth decay.
2. Sometimes, if you feel pain while chewing food, the reason may be that you could be under the threat of tooth decay.
3. You can see spots on the surface of the tooth
4. Another symptom of tooth decay can be when we eat sugary foods, which causes pain in the teeth. However, it is always advisable to consult the doctor for the best medical treatment.
1. Location of the teeth.
2. Depend too much on sugary foods and drinks.
3. Eat too sweet at bedtime
4. Eating disorders also stimulate tooth decay
5. Poor oral hygiene can also cause tooth decay
We are often warned to stay away from sugary foods since our childhood. The main reason is tooth decay. One should consult the doctor if the situation is out of control. Listed below are certain home remedies to eliminate tooth decay:
Vitamin D helps limit tooth decay. Vitamin D-rich foods such as yogurt, milk or dairy products should be consumed. The sun is the natural source of vitamin D.
The application of clove oil in the affected area can work wonders, since clove has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and, therefore, helps prevent tooth decay. The process can be applied two or three times a day.
Garlic tends to be an essential ingredient to maintain oral health. Raw garlic also helps maintain oral health. One should eat garlic cloves on an empty stomach in the morning for best results.
Lemon has a certain citric acid present that helps reduce pain. One can chew a slice of lemon for a few minutes and then rinse his mouth with clean water.
Guava leaves have an antimicrobial activity that can help in the treatment of a cavity. One can simply chew guava leaves or add crushed leaves to boiling water and the mixture can be used as a mouthwash.
Green tea bags
Green tea reduces plaque production inside the mouth. Lemon juice and honey should be added to hot green tea and hot tea should be consumed for best results.
Gargle in the mouth by adding salt to warm water and activities should be repeated twice a day. Salt water removes the stickiness of the tooth and is therefore effective.
Egg shells help eliminate all tooth decay. Egg shells should be boiled for a few minutes and then dried. Then, the husks must be ground properly and sodium bicarbonate must be added to obtain pasta. The paste must also be used without toothpaste.
Disclaimer: The advice and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or professional health care provider if you have any specific questions about any medical matter.