It is known that Amla works wonders with our hair and, instead of spending a lot of money on hair products and hair spa, it is better to use some quick and easy amla home remedies for healthy and shiny hair.
Indian gooseberry, also known as amla, has been known for all the benefits it provides to our hair and body. Amla has been part of our hair care routine for years, one way or another. Either using amla oil or consuming amla daily for a healthy body and healthy hair. Not only can Amla help you achieve healthy and shiny hair, but it also helps hair growth. It has many fatty acids that help strengthen hair follicles and make them look brighter and stronger. It is also rich in vitamin C that helps prevent premature hair aging and keeps them black. Amla is also rich in antioxidants and vitamins and can help improve blood circulation and hair growth and also reverse a lot of hair damage. Apart from this, amla can also help improve the texture and quality of your hair and prevent breakage and treat itchy scalp and dry hair. Now the question is, how do we use amla for better hair quality?
1. Drinking a glass of fresh and homemade amla juice can be excellent for your hair and your health. Take 4 amlas and cut them, add them to the grinder together with a glass of water. Grind and drink this fresh amla juice every day in the morning to get the best results.
2. You can also use an amla hair mask for healthy hair. Chop a few amlas and let them dry in the sun. Once it dries, grind it until a fine powder is obtained. Now mix 3 teaspoons of amla powder with an equal amount of freshly squeezed lime juice and add 2 teaspoons of honey and form a smooth paste. Apply this mixture to your hair and let it dry before rinsing it with cold water and shampoo as usual.
3. Mix two teaspoons of amla powder with two teaspoons of shikakai powder and add a little water to make a smooth paste. Apply a thin layer of this mixture on your hair and scalp and let it dry before washing it and shampoo it as usual.
4. Mix equal amounts of fresh amla juice with a little almond or olive oil and apply it to the hair and scalp. Let it stay for an hour before rinsing your hair and shampoo as usual. Do not miss the conditioner.
5. You can also make an amla hair mask by mixing 2 teaspoons of amla powder with 4 tablespoons of curd and mix well and avoid lumps. Apply this on all your hair and scalp and let it dry before you wash your hair.
Posted in: Health, Home remedies, Remedies | Tags: amla, amla home remedies, beauty home remedies, bollywood gossip, bollywood news, bollywood news trends, bollywood photo gallery, bollywood photos, bollywood reviews, bollywood trends, bollywood updates, easy, gossip, hair, hair care home remedies, hair care remedies amla, hair care remedies with amla, healthy, healthy hair. shiny hair, hollywood news, home, how to use amla for hair care, latest bollywood news, movie reviews, music, music review, natural remedies for hair care, photo gallery, remedies, shiny hair, show world news, strong hair, television, television news