Smells, but is an excellent guardian of our health. Garlic is a natural remedy for many diseases and even an aphrodisiac. However, it must be reasonable in all and consumption of this ingredient also super. For help with bad breath can use a little lemon juice beans, milk, fresh parsley, mint or coffee 2-3.
There are many ingredients that have a healing effect on our body, and the king of them is garlic, of course. There are many articles written, published book about his usefulness. It was used as a healing ingredient in ancient Egypt, and even Hippocrates used their favor for good health.
However, usually avoid this ingredient because of its unpleasant odor. And exactly allicin that it gives smell of garlic, an organic compound that is released during the crushing or chewing garlic and is most responsible for the healing properties of garlic. Scientists say it would be much healthier if we ate garlic every day.
Here are ten reasons why you should include garlic in your diet:
1. Daily consumption of garlic reduces the risk of cold for 50 percent . However, if you have already caught the cold, with the garlic will eliminate the cold better and faster.
2. Only a clove of garlic a day is a good source of vitamin A, B, C, and some important minerals such as iron, selenium, potassium, zinc, calcium and magnesium .
3. Garlic protects our cardiovascular system, prevents calcification of blood vessels, protects us from heart disease and stroke and stimulates the breakdown of blood clots. Garlic is recommended for detoxification of the body. Some scientists claim that garlic can help to improve the functioning of the liver and cleaning mercury, certain food additives and excess hormones.
4. That “bad” ingredient has antibacterial and antiviral properties, which means it can help the body in fighting all kinds of infections. Scientists believe that with the help of garlic allicin, which will be able to bring under control the bacteria known as “Staphylococcus aureus”, which is almost completely resistant to antibiotics. According to a German study, garlic helps the body in fighting the HIV virus.
5. Due to the strong antioxidant properties, garlic aging process slows down and also prevents cancer. For people who eat garlic too often risks foodpipe cancer, breast, colon and stomach are very low.
6. It is known that garlic has anti-inflammatory properties and can relieve symptoms of arthritis, rheumatism and gout, and asthma attacks.
7. Garlic contains probiotics, or non-digestible carbohydrates that provide food for the “good” bacteria in the colon.
8. Some studies have confirmed that fresh garlic helps in preventing food poisoning because it destroys some bacteria such as Escherichia coli and salmonella. Among people who also used to clean the worms of children.
9. Garlic destroys bacteria, viruses and fungi, and can help in curing some infections such as athlete’s foot, herpes and warts.
10. It is little known that garlic helps in sexual problems, as it has aphrodisiac properties.
Those who love garlic and want to be healthy, but not smelly, found several tricks how to stay in good relations with their peers. Bad breath caused by garlic can be eliminated with a little lemon juice or milk, also chewing fresh parsley, mint, apples or 2-3 coffee beans. The intense smell of garlic will significantly milder if pour some olive oil over the garlic clove crushed. But for those who want at all costs to avoid the discomfort caused by bad breath, as well as for those who have a sensitive stomach, there capsules with garlic extract.
Although it is a proven ingredient super healing should not exaggerate with the consumption of raw garlic. Too much garlic can also cause damage to the digestive tract. Also, due to its anticoagulant properties, it is not recommended in large quantities for people prone to bleeding, and should not eat too much of one week before any surgery.
If you notice, immediately after eating garlic, any sort of rash or fever and headache, is a sign that -. You are allergic to this ingredient
If you are taking birth control pills or other antiviral drugs, you should consult your doctor if you can eat garlic. For example, according to some studies, garlic can cause side effects if combined with a cocktail of drugs used in HIV or AIDS virus.
This article was originally published on forhealthbenefits.com, Read the original article here