If there are few easy ways to make natural laxatives to get rid of constipation, would you try it? Indeed, there are few drugs that can be purchased to cure her, but too often treat constipation with chemical drugs also have side effects that are not good. In addition, natural laxative is relatively lower than chemical laxatives side effects.
So, what are laxatives? Laxatives, also known as enema is a form of medicine, food or compounds that have the ability to induce bowel movements, especially in the case of constipation. They can also be used for the purpose of cleaning colon cleansing and digestive tract. Some foods showing laxative properties can also be combined to accelerate or improve their effectiveness.
Laxatives can be consumed or available in the form of suppositories (inserted into the body through the rectum). natural laxative comes as vegetables, fruits and other compounds. They work loosening dirt and if taken in high doses can also cause diarrhea.
Below are some ways to relieve constipation using natural laxatives homemade.
- Aloe vera: Furthermore beneficial to hair and treating wounds, aloe vera also acts as a laxative. Savia leaf aloe vera, is a strong intermediate cleaning. However, aloe vera pretty strong laxative called anthraquinone content, can sometimes cause diarrhea and intestinal cramps. Therefore, you should be used with caution. It is best to consult an herbalist or naturopathic. In addition, aloe vera is rich in chemicals such as aloin, barbaloin, isobarbaloin, aloe-emodin, and aloesin components. How to make: Half of aloe vera stems thoroughly washed. Then get rid of the skin. Minced, then pour half a cup of hot water. Add a tablespoon of honey. While hot eaten twice a day. Note:. The grass is not intended for pregnant women, menstruation and diarrhea
- Saline: salt can be used as a natural alternative to laxatives. In addition to overcoming constipation, laxatives salt can also be used as a traditional medicine for colds and respiratory infections.
How to make a saline laxative: Boil two liters of water and let stand until cool. Mix two tablespoons of sea salt water. Drinking a mixture of salt and water. For more flavor, you can add lemon or lime if necessary. Wait a moment until the laxative started working. Make sure it is near a bathroom because salt laxative begin work shortly after drinking.
- Noni (Morinda citrifolia L.): Noni (another name Great orinda, mulberry, beach mulberry tree, and cheese ruit) is called miracle fruit. Because, many benefits can be obtained from the Morinda citrifolia. Noni fruit contains triterpenoids alkaloids. In addition, Noni also contains morindon that is a red dye and effective as a laxative
How to make :. Two ripe fruit of noni washed and shredded. Add a little salt. Stir until blended. Then strain and drink twice a day.
- Yogurt: Yogurt works as a natural laxative that is good for some people. Yogurt mixed with sugar increase laxative effect.
- Carrot juice mixed with tomato juice: Mix ¼ cup carrot juice with 1 cup of tomato juice and consumed three times a day
- orange juice and olive oil :. Mix half a cup of orange juice with half a cup of olive oil and drink this mixture twice a day
easy ways to make natural laxatives at home , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2013/11/easiest-ways-to-make-natural-laxatives.html
Posted in: Home remedies