All 10 Ways to Naturally boost your immune system and prevent Flu;
It’s getting to that time of year to start preventing the flu and getting a cold. During the autumn and winter seasons risk of getting the flu increases dramatically.
Despite all these tips to all drive naturally your immune system and prevent flu are beneficial for health in general throughout the year, which is even more important to focus on all these measures to prevent flu and down with the disease during the fall and winter seasons.
To prevent flu and colds is the key to boost your immune system so it can function optimally.
All of these tips to boost your immune system and allow your body for better protection of the invaders.
10 Ways to All course will boost your immune system and prevent the flu this year are:
1. get enough sleep – Make sure you get a full night’s sleep every night. Getting from 8 to 10 hours of sleep every night is very important. Lack of sleep significantly compromises the immune system. Sleep is essential to prevent infection and fight against bacterial invaders.
2. Exercise- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day to boost your immune system. Exercise the white blood cells and antibodies moves through the body at a faster rate. This increase in speed of movement and circulation allows the immune system to more accurately detect and sooner bacteria and invasive diseases system. Exercise has also been shown to reduce stress and release of the stress hormone.
3. Eating raw garlic – Garlic has potent antifungal antibacterial, antiviral and. Garlic actively prevent infection. Eat at least one or two cloves of raw garlic a day. You can incorporate garlic into your meals (remember to eat raw though) or cut into smaller teeth and swallow with a glass of water pieces.
4. Take a vitamin D supplement – Vitamin D boosts the immune system and reduces the risk of cancer and diseases. As the weather gets colder, many have a decrease in amount of vitamin D because they no longer are receiving through the sun.
5. Reduce your stress levels – Stress weakens the immune system and makes it hard for your body to fight infection. Try to increase relaxation and techniques or avoid stressful situations if possible.
6. Make NO receive the flu vaccine – flu shots are full of toxic ingredients that are known carcinogens, heavy metals and contain products chemicals such as antifreeze. Flu vaccines contain mercury, aluminum and formaldehyde, to name some of the toxic chemicals. Flu shots only weaken your immune system and increase the risk of diseases and ailments. According to the former director of vaccine control of the FDA, Dr. Anthony J Morris no evidence that any influenza vaccine effectively prevents the flu.
7. Increase vitamin C -. Vitamin C, one of the best-known stimulant common immune system, increases white blood cells and antibodies in our bodies that defend against infections
8. Increase consumption of Omega 3 – Omega 3 promote blood flow and circulation. They also have anti-inflammatory properties that help in boosting the immune system.
9. Drink green tea – Green tea stimulates the immune system. It contains interferon which is known for its antiviral properties and has a high amount of antioxidants.
10. Diet – Make sure you stick to a healthy diet in order to keep your immune system functioning optimally. To do this, the elimination of all processed foods and only eat real whole foods. Increasing the amount of fruits and vegetables (eat at least some of them raw). Get adequate protein and good fats like avocado amounts.
The post All 10 Ways to Naturally boost your immune system and prevent Flu, appeared first here : http://www.healthextremist.com/all-naturally-boost-your-immune-system-and-prevent-the-flu/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=all-naturally-boost-your-immune-system-and-prevent-the-flu