There are many nutritional content at a time like vitamins (A, B, C, E, K) and minerals, therefore , a payment date on the health benefits of human beings. Recent research indicates that the wet dates, have an influence control the speed of movement of the uterus and increase systole (contraction of the heart when blood is pumped into the arteries). fruit of very mature palm rich in calcium and iron elements. Therefore, it is highly recommended for women who are pregnant and give birth. The levels of iron and calcium content in palm fruit is mature enough and important in the formation of breast milk. Both substances are able to replace energy during childbirth or breastfeeding. Calcium and iron are two essential elements for effective and child growth. The reason is that these two elements are the most influential in the formation of blood and bone marrow element.
The sugar content on dates, easily digested and safely absorbed for digestion and adult children. Palm or palm boiling water mixed with milk is nutritious and refreshing drink for babies, children and adults. Dates pasta and honey is a remedy for diarrhea and dysentery in children, while dates paste of honey and were spotted on the gums of children, it can help relieve teething pain and help in the formation of teeth and bones. According to modern studies, the sugar content of dates is capable of providing a healthy newborns defense of the body that are not susceptible to disease nutrition.
dates nutritional information
Based database USDA Nutrient (dates Deglet Noor)
| nutritional value per 100 g (3, 5 oz)|
| Energy || 1178 kJ (282 kcal)|
| The carbohydrates || 75.03 g|
| – Sugars || 63.35 g|
| – dietary fiber || 8 g|
| Fat || 0.39 g|
| Protein || 2.45 g|
| Water || 20.53 g|
| vitamin A|| 10 IU|
| – betacarotene|| 6 g (0% )|
| – lutein and zeaxanthin|| 75 mg|
| thiamine (vit. B 1 )|| 0.052 mg (5%)|
| Riboflavin (Vit. B 2 )|| 0.066 mg (6%)|
| niacin (vit. B 3 )|| 1.274 mg (8% )|
| pantothenic acid (B 5 )|| 0.589 mg (12%)|
| vitamin B 6 || 0.165 mg (13%)|
| folate (vit. B 9 )|| 19 mg (5%)|
| vitamin C|| 0.4 mg (0%)|
| vitamin E|| 0.05 mg (0%)|
| vitamin K|| 2.7 g (3%)|
| calcium|| 39 mg (4%)|
| Iron|| 1 02 mg (8%)|
| magnesium|| 43 mg (12%)|
| manganese|| 0.262 mg (12%)|
| phosphorus|| 62 mg (9%)|
| potassium|| 656 mg (14%)|
| Sodium|| 2 mg (0%)|
| Zinc|| 0.29 mg (3%)|
dates benefits for human health
- power Source: dates are high enough sugar and generally relate to the type of glucose and fructose. However Deglet Noor varieties grown in California containing sucrose (sugar). Type of sugar found in dates is the result of processing natural and not harmful to health. The high sugar content makes this fruit is a source of immediate energy to restore lost energy during fasting levels and normalize blood sugar. That is why the palm is considered an ideal place to break a fruit dish or a meal. Glass of water containing glucose, according to Dr. David conning, Director General of the British Nutrition Foundation, will be absorbed by the body within 20-30 minutes.
- source of fiber: The dates are a good source of dietary fiber. The American Cancer Society recommends eating 20-30 grams per day. Dietary fiber consists of two types of soluble dietary fiber and insoluble dietary fiber. insoluble dietary fiber works to increase stool volume thus decreasing the intestinal transit time and more easily removed.
The transit time decreased bowel movements, reduce the contact time of cells lining the colon with fecal carcinogens. soluble dietary fiber can help control diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels in the blood. Furthermore soluble dietary fiber also acts to reduce LDL cholesterol levels in the blood.
- source of minerals: dates contain minerals that are beneficial to health. The function of minerals in general are becoming more regular heart rate, activating muscle contractions and play a role in blood pressure. Dates are rich in potassium and low in sodium. Potassium plays a role in maintaining muscle contraction including the heart muscle. It also serves to maintain the nervous system and balance the body’s metabolism. Because potassium is not stored in the body and many lost through sweat, so must be supplied from food. Potassium helps lower blood pressure.
According to Drs. Louis Tobian, Jr .., an expert on high blood diseases at the University of Minnesota, USA, dates can help lower blood pressure, and may provide additional strength in the prevention of cerebrovascular accidents directly, however, blood pressure condition of a person.
The conclusion of the results of research conducted that extra potassium intake can keep artery walls remain elastic and functioning normally. This situation causes blood vessels are not easily damaged blood pressure. The results of the study recommends consuming about 400 mg of potassium can reduce the risk of stroke by 40%. To meet these needs just have to consume about 65 grams or 5 pieces of dried dates. Besides potassium, also dates contain essential minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, copper and phosphorus.
- Source of vitamins: Vitamins are contained in a palm fruit, including vitamin A, thiamine (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) in the amount that can be trusted. In addition there is also the content of vitamin C and vitamin E. Vitamin A serves to maintain function and prevent eye dryness and eye diseases. Vitamin B serves to calm the nervous system and heart relaxation and calm your mind.
- The sources of phytochemicals: dates contain natural salicylates in low doses. Salicylates, aspirin are considered raw materials, lowering medications or pain relievers and fever. On the basis of the experts expect the continuous low dose salilisat dates can also relieve headaches. Furthermore dates contain some type of hormone called potuchsin can shrink blood vessels in the uterus, thus can prevent the occurrence of uterine bleeding. Dates also contain a number of phenolic compounds and carotenoids that act as antioxidants.
Dates complete nutritional information and health benefits , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2014/04/dates-complete-nutrition-facts-benefits.html
Posted in: Fruits, Health benefits, nutrition