Early signs of pregnancy are sometimes different for every woman, but the characteristics of the pregnant, we can conclude in general. One of the symptoms of pregnancy, does not always guarantee if you are already pregnant. Melissa Goist, MD, clinical assistant professor of obstetrics and gynecology at Ohio State University Medical Center, said, shortly after conception, your body will produce a series of pregnancy hormones. These hormones are responsible for some changes in their physical condition, even before pregnancy is detected by the test equipment.
Early symptoms of pregnancy are often misleading, because similar signs of menstruation, such as breasts are swollen, appeared spots, and a feeling of stomach cramps . If you do not immediately know for sure, you can not change the daily habits that can harm your pregnancy. Actually, what are the early signs of pregnancy are? Hopefully the explanation below may help understand more and better prepared to receive their first pregnancy.
1. Purposes of menstruation: end of menstruation is the most obvious sign of early pregnancy. If you are used to getting regular menstruation, menstrual delay should be observed over a week, try to do a pregnancy test. You can take a pregnancy test using a pregnancy test kits sold in pharmacies or supermarkets. However, for those who do not often get irregular menstruation, this delay could be due to stress, diet or too tired. But it could also do a pregnancy test on a regular basis, if you are late for menstruation to avoid things that are not desirable.
2. Morning Sickness: Morning sickness is an uncomfortable feeling in the morning, these symptoms are experienced by most pregnant women. The cause is hormonal changes in the blood resulting in pain in the stomach lining and cause nausea. Nausea usually occurs in the first trimester of pregnancy and disappears along with increasing gestational age. despite the so-called morning sickness, nausea and vomiting, in fact, they can occur in the afternoon and evening.
3. Frequent urination: During pregnancy, hormonal changes in the blood that causes blood circulation in the body increases. It causes the kidneys to work harder to produce more urine. The larger pregnancy, the greater the size of the fetus, so that pressing the body organs, including the bladder. As a result, the capacity of the bladder becomes narrower, so full faster and make you more frequent urination. However, frequent urination is not something that is harmful, so no need to worry. Do not reduce water consumption to avoid dehydration.
4. Easy tired: easy to feel tired during pregnancy, caused by increased levels of the hormone progesterone in the body. The hormone progesterone is a natural central nervous system depressant that makes you feel sleepy easily. In addition, in the first trimester, your body will work harder to pump more blood and produce hormones that fetal nutrition are met. Worrying also have a role in energy absorption during pregnancy. Extend the rest time, and consumption of nutritious foods. Increase awareness of pregnancy can help reduce fears.
5. strange sensation in the mouth: hormonal changes during pregnancy also affects the sense of taste and smell. Sometimes they appear strange taste like a metallic taste in the mouth. This change does not like certain foods, and just want to eat certain foods. To address this change in appetite, you can eat food in small portions, but more often. It is important that you and the fetus in the womb is still getting enough nutrients to grow healthy.
6. Breast Changes: the most notable during pregnancy, change is a physical change. An early sign of pregnancy is the most common breast changes. In addition to its size becomes larger, heavier breasts, pain or tenderness. In addition, the areola or brown area around the nipple, increasingly blackened and expanded. This change is due to increased production of the hormones estrogen and progesterone, as well as preparing to produce milk for the baby.
7. Difficult to defecate: Other symptoms be an early sign of pregnancy in women is difficult bowel movements. Difficult to defecate in pregnant women due to the process of digestion in the intestine is slow. food accumulation occurs continuously while the body is processed unnatural, then this condition will lead to constipation or bowel obstruction.
8. Abdominal pain: pain or stomach cramps occur not only when women experience menstruation. In most pregnant women, are also cases of abdominal pain. abdominal cramps in early pregnancy exactly the same as abdominal pain during menstruation. Abdominal pain is common in pregnant women because of physical changes women are making enlargement of the uterus. A uterus that is the baby’s growth during pregnancy.
9. The appearance of blood stains: The smearing of similar menstrual blood is one of the signs of early pregnancy, stains blood usually occurs after 10 to 14 days after the moment of fertilization (fertilization of an egg by a sperm). Bloodstains in the form of light and a small amount of bleeding. To distinguish the bloodstains because of pregnancy bleeding during menstruation, we can see that the colors of early pregnancy blood stains are brighter and occurred shortly. Bleeding in early pregnancy is because the sperm fertilized egg attaches to the uterine wall and is preparing to become a fetus.
10. mild headache: In the body of a woman who is experiencing pregnancy, increased hormone production and lead to increased blood circulation in the body . This condition causes the frequency often mild headache. If you are just a woman and frequent mild headaches married, be careful. Maybe it’s a sign that you are pregnant. 10 early pregnancy symptoms , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2015/02/10-early-pregnancy-symptoms.html
Posted in: pregnancy