5 tips from experts to choose the right maternity clothes ;
After diet and nutrition, the next big concern for all pregnant women is what to wear during pregnancy and how to choose the right clothes? Although you can browse through the first trimester (first three months of pregnancy) without much concern as soon as it is in the second trimester, your body grows and can no longer fit into your normal clothing, including jeans and shirts fit tight. Read about why you should not wear jeans during pregnancy
to help you choose the perfect clothes during pregnancy, here are some tips Dr. Meenakshi Ahuja, Senior Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology, Apollo Cuna, Delhi you should consider.
1. Use a breathable material, during the term of pregnancy to feel comfortable. Use cotton fabrics, especially during the summer. Avoid clothing made from fabrics such as polyester, rayon and silk as these materials do sweat a lot and, therefore, make you hot and uncomfortable.
2. If you exercise during pregnancy, it is better to use comfortable, loose clothing sport because they are comfortable and very breathable. You can even wear lycra and spandex in a larger size that has to be flexibile during training. Here’s an exercise guide for pregnancy .
3. While buying clothes, avoid those that are too tight, as it continie to gain weight, especially after the second quarter. It is better to buy clothes at least one size larger. You can even invest in maternity clothes instead of normal clothing during pregnancy.
4. may be used elastic leggings, large decks, maxi dresses, wrap tops that are simple, but elegant. You may also want to read fashion maternity clothes for the new age of the mom-to-be .
5. As women have to urinate a lot during pregnancy, make sure the clothes you wear is easy to remove. Never delay in answering the call of nature during pregnancy because it increases the pressure on the bladder and uterus.
Image Source: Shutterstock
This article was originally published on thehealthsite, Read the original article here