post pregnancy, Lara Stone cares about the body ;
supermodel Lara Stone says he has concerns about her figure after giving birth to her first son Alfred, David Walliams comedian. The 30-year-old, whose son is now 14 months old, is trying to “accept” his new body after refusing to restrict your diet during pregnancy, reports contactmusic.com. She told the magazine digital porter.com Net-a- Edition: ‘I was not exercising a lot. He was eating whatever he wanted; I was not being careful with that at all. I was huge. “It’s the way it is. Everyone’s got sagging arm or saggy B *** s. I’m just trying to accept that at this time. And that’s fine, because things that women can do with their bodies are amazing . “
Here are some tips for a routine pregnancy ideals publication:
1. massage oil per day by both mother and baby are not only excellent for the skin, but are also good for the energies of the mother back into balance and to strengthen the baby.
2. Cook with a little butter instead of oil -. This is good for the restoration of depleted energy and strengthening the fabric
3. Try eating very simple and easy to digest foods such as dishes soups, stews, porridge, rice and lentils. What the mother eats when she breastfeeds is also what the baby has to digest, so it is simple and lightweight. (Read: Tips for breastfeeding )
4. Drink plenty of fluids, ideally water. I boil two liters of water with a tablespoon fennel seeds in the morning, let cool and strain into a bottle and drink throughout the day. fennel seeds are known to help with the production of breast milk.
5. The rest is considered very important. Traditionally, it is believed that the body takes 40 days to heal properly.
6. Dairy products help with breast milk and balance the body. Read more about health tips after pregnancy by food writer and celebrity chef Anjum Anand
may also want to read:
With contributions IANS
image source: Getty images
for more articles on pregnancy, visit our pregnancy section . Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest updates! For free daily health tips, subscribe to our bulletin . And to participate in discussions on health topics of your choice, visit our forum .
This article was originally published on thehealthsite, Read the original article here