There are different types of skin textures that people have. Some people are lucky enough to have normal skin that has a balanced oil and dry combination, while other skin types are oily, dry and combination skin. Each skin type has its characteristic feature. While dry skin ends up looking dull and cracked and needs hydration when it is cold and dry, oily skin needs to be careful because it is prone to develop acne and become ugly. Among all skin types, those with oily skin that suffer most during puberty and even in recent years, this type of skin is safe to trap dirt due to oil content and leads to the formation of pimples, spots blacks, pimples and so on.
Oily skin is usually the genetic makeup of a person for whom the sebaceous cells secrete fat beneath the outer layer of the skin secrete excess oil to moisturize the skin above. The causes of oily skin are several:
It is known that oily skin is easy to detect. Those with oily skin usually have shiny skin shining with sweat and oil when exposed to heat. There are certain characteristics of oily skin which makes it easy or place:
• Oily skin will shine on it, especially when the sun or heat leads to sweat
• The pores are larger in the skin such
• the spots or black spots that form on the skin make it easy to detect
• often the skin has a coarse texture especially with age
• Oily skin is usually filled stains, especially if you have acne when they were young
• acne scars are predominant in the skin such
the only way to keep oily skin under control is to have a proper cleansing ritual for this commitment. This has to be followed regularly.
• A mild soap should be used to wash your face at least two or three times a day
• If you’ve been outside, face and neck should be washed after coming from outside
• If the rest of the body also have oily skin, proper cleaning should be done with mild soap while bathing
is necessary not only to wash face, but to follow the three-step process:
• you must use an astringent to remove dirt on the surface
• After a soap or mild face wash should be used and face washes with warm
water • toner should be used to close the pores after the face is dry
• those oily skin usually stay away from the moisturizer and your skin is oily
• After washing the face and body, could apply a moisturizer water-based to retain the moisture content in the body
The sun is known to play havoc on the skin. It dries the skin and causes the sebaceous glands secrete excess oil.
• It is important to use sunscreen water-based sun protection
• The sunscreen should be chosen so that it does not clog pores and lead to the formation of grains
have seen that much depends on the diet that follows. If you have oily skin, you have to take care of the following:
• Fried foods and fatty foods leads to excessive secretion of oil in the skin
• The intake of high calorie or sugary foods also increases the chances of excess fat and grain formation
• you need to eat a balanced diet consisting of fresh fruits and vegetables
• foods that are cooked lightly and nutritious will go a long way to maintain healthy skin
the skin grains develops due to pores clogged that are covered with dirt and grime. If the blood flow is then increased the detoxification process shows its results in the face itself.
• It is beneficial to drink plenty of water to flush toxins
• The fluid such as fresh fruit juices and other help to keep skin hydrated fresh
• the consumption of caffeinated beverages like tea and coffee have to be moderate
• These drinks are heated system and cause excess oil secreted
• drinks such as sodas and other high sugar content should be avoided
• sweets and carbonated beverages are often linked to the formation pimple on oily skin
food products made of wheat flour usually consist of simple carbohydrates that are loaded and increase sugar levels blood in the body. It is better to opt for whole grain versions of cereals such as:
• Increase in Multi or wholemeal bread, pasta or brown rice consisting of complex carbohydrates and fiber
• These foods provide fiber necessary for the system also helps you detoxify the system
it has been seen that those who are in their puberty and have oily skin usually suffer from problems acne more. While for them fried and junk food is hard to stay away, could make healthier choices such as:
• Opting for a comprehensive burger lean meat
• The choice of dishes finned fried
While there are many over-the-counter medications, you can opt for, it is best to wear masks or cleaning solutions prepared with natural ingredients beneficial .
• The use of cucumber, lemon and other citrus fruits such as masks based is known to show effects
• These masks help control oil and reduce facial blemishes
• It is beneficial to drink lemon juice with warm water and honey to cleanse the system
• You could even use lemon juice as a mask, along with ingredients as chickpea flour and cold milk
• drinks lemon juice is a great alternative to drinking fizzy drinks to help quench thirst and balance the excess oil content
While many might think it’s messy, however, a mask of egg white is a great way to tighten skin and reduce the content of excess oil from the face of one:
• it would be necessary to break an egg so that the target is separated from the yolk
• the yolk can be mixed with lemon juice and stuck around the face and neck as a mask
• After the skin tightens up within ten or fifteen minutes, you can be washed to reveal a young and old skin.
• There are many clay masks found in stores to help remove excess fat from the skin
• Not only removes excess oil, clay mask tighten up and closes the pores
There are many ready-made masks that are available in stores, but one you can even make a face mask orange peel at home:
• The orange peel needs to be collected and dried
• The dried orange peel can be converted into a powder
• This can be done a paste for a great homemade mask
there’s nothing like sweat to get oil and dirt.
• When you do exercises blood circulation helps improve blood circulation to the face
• Excess sweat expels dirt from the pores and makes open
• A routine appropriate cleaning followed subsequently leads to fresh and less oily skin
• Increased stress leads to accumulation of excess fat and clogged pores
• rest and sleep habits should be adequate to maintain the tension and pimples at bay
have you been in search of oil free skin? What about the remedies that are easily follow at home? Follow the above tips to your benefit.
This article was originally published on myhealthtips