There are some tips to get rid of low blood pressure. Hypotension (low blood pressure) is a condition in which blood pressure is less than 90/60 mm Hg or blood pressure low enough so that cause symptoms such as dizziness and fainting.
Keeping blood pressure is very important. If blood pressure too low, blood can not carry oxygen and nutrients to cells and is not sufficient to remove debris as it should. If the pressure is too high, you can tear the blood vessels and cause bleeding in the brain (hemorrhagic stroke) or other complications.
the most common causes that lead to low blood pressure
Actually, to overcome blood pressure low do not have a specific drug, unlike the case with high blood pressure are more dispersed cure. The following tips on how to cope is:
1. For those of you who experience orthostatic hypotension, when you wake up it should not be stopped because their blood to flow smoothly and not giving us vertigo. You can sit about 20 seconds before joining perfection.
2. Food consumption of meat, such as meat and chicken is highly recommended.
3. Avoid eating foods that sour, bitter and cucumber.
4. Expand the fluids in the body, drinking 8 glasses of pure water a day does not include drinks.
5. sit or lie down immediately or when you start to feel dizzy, let your body relax a little.
6. The exercise, as it can help increase blood flow and cardiac work train remain excellent. Just as a healthy body can for what’s fresh and fit.
7. Eat more salt than usual, but not too much, because it can lead to other diseases. Excessive salt intake is only when you have hypotension.
Here are five of the best foods to overcome low or hypotension blood pressure
1. nuts research at Harvard Heart Letter recommends eating nuts, as it can increase blood pressure. Nuts may be slowly digested by the digestive system. This is what cause your blood pressure to rise. Therefore, do not forget to include beans, lentils, peas and green beans in your daily menu.
2. Mineral water Dehydration occurs when the amount of fluid in the body reduces and substituted with other fluids. Reducing the amount of fluid in the body also influence blood pressure values, therefore, one of the ways to increase blood pressure is to consume water. Drinking water is about 8 to 10 glasses per day.
3. Spinach Spinach is rich in potassium and low in sodium. A balanced levels of minerals is very useful for people with high blood pressure. In addition, folic acid in spinach can also help high blood pressure and relaxes blood vessels, thus maintaining blood flow.
4. Chicken Chicken meat contains animal proteins that are believed to increase blood pressure. The reason? Because the body requires protein to build cells, including cells in blood vessels. weak blood vessels and pressure affect the flow of blood throughout the body.
5. The bread, oatmeal and cereals These foods provide 20 percent iron if eaten everyday. Wheat, making the body healthier way it should be included in the list of diet. Wheat also has a lot of iron content reduces the risk it is exposed to the risk of low blood pressure. How to get rid of low blood pressure or hypotension , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2013/04/how-to-get-rid-of-low-blood-pressure-or.html
Posted in: Tips