Vitamin C has many health benefits. Benefits of Vitamin C acts as a collagen-forming compound, which is a major constituent protein of skin tissue, bones, joints, and so on. Several studies have explained that the benefits of vitamin C can reduce cholesterol levels and may produce certain chemicals in the brain. The high content of antioxidants in vitamin C can also destroy free radicals that can damage cells in the body.
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid or L-ascorbate, vitamin that is necessary for the body and is a vitamin that is safer to be consumed every day. Vitamin C has a water-soluble nature, which the body needs to grow and prosper. Because it is easily soluble in water, excess vitamin C that is not required by the body, is excreted in the urine within 24 hours.
Speaking of the role of vitamin C for health, since it has no end. Vitamin C is necessary in the body for the synthesis of collagen, a major structural component of blood vessels, tendons, ligaments and bones. Vitamin C also plays an important role in the synthesis of the neurotransmitter, norepinephrine.
Vitamin C also acts as an antioxidant. Antioxidants are nutrients that has a function to block some of the damage caused by free radicals, which are produced by the body when the process of changing food into energy. Antioxidants also reduce damage to the body caused by toxic substances and pollution. Neurotransmitters are critical to brain function and are known to affect mood. In addition, vitamin C is required for the synthesis of carnitine, a small molecule that is essential for the transport of fat for energy conversion.
Vitamin C is a vitamin that is commonly found in citrus fruits and some other healthy foods. It has long been known that vitamin C can prevent the arrival of canker sores, colds disease, or boost your immune system. But you should know, there are some other benefits of vitamin C are rarely known. Here’s another amazing benefits of vitamin C you should know.
1. Reduces the risk of myocardial infarction : Vitamin C is able to eliminate atherosclerosis in the heart. Atherosclerosis is a disease in the heart’s arteries thicken and cause a heart attack can increase your blood becomes smooth.
2. Control of blood pressure Hypertension is a disease that is dangerous and can cause sudden death in people who are suffering. Taking vitamin C at recommended doses are routinely able to reduce blood pressure and heart and kidneys.
3.Avoid asthma risk : One study showed that people who suffer from asthma tend to have lower vitamin C in their bodies. Therefore, vitamin C daily can reduce difficulty breathing.
4. Combating cancer and reduce the effects of chemotherapy: Many studies have shown that vitamin C is able to fight against cancer in several stages. Not only that, vitamin C can also minimize the effects of chemotherapy, such as nausea.
5. Reduce the risk of diabetes: Vitamin C is beneficial to lower sugar levels in the body and helps prevent the adverse effects of diabetes on the victim. Change your sweet snack with oranges or other fruits that contain vitamin C.
6. Reduce cramps after exercise: Vitamin C can reduce pain or cramps usually happens after make excersice. Vitamin C is also able to reduce the production of free radicals. 6 amazing vitamin C Benefits rarely know , article source: http://www.gethealthiness.com/2015/01/6-amazing-vitamin-c-benefits-are-rarely.html