Although hair provides insulation of our body, but can also affect the perfect appearance of a person. unwanted hair on visible areas of the body such as the hands, feet, face and back are one of the main aesthetic problems that many women face. growth unwanted hair occurs due to an imbalance of hormones in the body, irregular menstrual cycle, the use of certain drugs or due to pregnancy. Although there are many more recent, such as waxing, laser hair removal, electrolysis techniques etc. They are available for the removal of unwanted hair, which are costly and can not be accessed by many women. There are many natural home remedies available old age for effective removal of unwanted hair from different parts of the body. As these remedies are natural, they are without side effects and are much cheaper than beauty clinics methods available.
home remedies to remove unwanted hair
Home remedies given here for removing unwanted hair are very easy to follow. Ascertain that the method is more suitable for unwanted hair.
1. Mix sugar lemon for facial hair
Sugar is mixed with water and lemon juice will help in exfoliation of the face and offer natural bleach to your face. Lemon juice is used to help lighten the color of your facial hair. These three ingredients combine to effectively help remove hair on the face and other body parts. It is advisable not to use these ingredients in sensitive parts.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 10 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- A small container
- Mix sugar and water in small bowl.
- Once the sugar solution is ready, add the lemon juice into the bowl and mix well.
- Now apply this mixture of sugar and lemon on the face in the direction of hair growth on the face.
- Allow this mixture to rest on the face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- wash with water after 20 minutes, gently rubbing the mixture with your hands.
- Repeat this process two or three times a week to see a reduction in facial hair.
2. Sugar, honey and lemon mixture for hair on legs and arms
Sugar is mixed with water, lemon and honey is a very good home remedy to remove unwanted hair from your body. It acts like wax and is very effective in removing unwanted hair growth on the legs and arms. This procedure would be a little painful, as it is more or less similar to waxing and hair removal done in beauty salons.
Ingredients and Tools
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon organic honey
- water (optional for the finest pasta)
- flour- cornstarch or multiple use 1 to 2 teaspoons
- piece of cloth or waxing strip
- Spatula for waxing or a butter knife
- in a small bowl, taking sugar, lemon and honey and mix well.
- This mixture is heated for three minutes in a container to be a smooth surface, free-flowing paste.
- If you find the dough to be a little thick, add water and mix well. Allow this mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Clean parts of the body where it is necessary to apply this mixture and then dust it with cornstarch or all-purpose flour.
- Use the wax knife and apply a generous amount of hot sugar, lemon and honey mixture in areas where you do not want to see the unwanted hair.
- apply in the direction of hair growth and once this is covered with a cloth or waxing strips and press to stick it into the dough.
- Pull the strip in the opposite direction if the hair growth to effectively remove unwanted hair.
- You can repeat this process every time you detect unwanted hair growth on the hands or legs.
3. The sugar molasses Home Treatment Wax
Mix the sugar with molasses or corn syrup will give the same effect you get when you mix the sugar, honey and together the lemon. Magnesium is a major component is in the molasses that help balance hormones. It is very effective in providing relief from the slow and steady unwanted hair. Mix the sugar with molasses or corn syrup molasses will become a depilatory wax that can be used on hands and legs to remove unwanted hair.
- A cup of sugar
- Molasses’ or dark corn syrup
- The juice of half a lemon
- cloth or waxing strip
- Take a microwavable bowl and add sugar to it.
- Add a splash of molasses in the top of the sugar and container microwave for two to three minutes.
- Make sure the sugar is completely dissolved and then add the lemon juice freshly squeezed into this mixture.
- stir well and if necessary can microwave the mixture for two or three minutes until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Let cool to room temperature and when the liquid is a bit of heat applied to the hands and legs where the growth of unwanted hair looks.
- Now place the band waxing applied in this mixture and press it.
- pull to get rid of unwanted hair and repeat this process every time you detect the growth of unwanted hair in the hands and legs. This is a painful process.
4. Lentils and potatoes
Potatoes when combined with yellow lentils will help to effectively remove unwanted hair. Potatoes have natural bleaching properties in them. The combination of these two elements will help make the color lighter hair. It is an ayurvedic to get rid of hair on the face and other body parts process.
- A potato
- A plate of lentils yellow
- One tablespoon of honey
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sieve or fabric
- need yellow lentils in water overnight.
- Peel off the skin of the potato and crush him. Take in a bowl.
- Remove all water from the lentils and ground to make a paste.
- Now you have to extract the juice of mashed potato and add to the pasta yellow lentils.
- To this mixture add the juice of freshly squeezed lemon and honey and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on the face and other parts of the body where you have unwanted hair.
- Let stand in their body parts for about 20 to 30 minutes or until the pasta to dry completely.
- Now remove the dough from the area A-tioned by rubbing his fingers over the pasta. Paste dried lentils hair out of her body while rubbing the paste.
- is necessary to repeat this process two or three times in two weeks to get rid of unwanted hair completely.
5. Treatment Rosewater alum
Other remedy that helps in removing unwanted hair easy used commonly by women in India and Pakistan is alum and rose water treatment. Alum is readily commercially available in powder form. If you are able to control Alum Rock, then you need to grind to turn it into dust.
- Half a teaspoon of powdered alum
- Two or three tablespoons of rosewater
- Olive oil or sesame oil (a few drops)
- cotton ball to apply
- Add rose water for alum powder is placed in a container little.
- Dissolve the powder in rose water with a spoon.
- Take a cotton ball and dip it into the mixture of rosewater.
- Apply this mixture in areas where you have unwanted hair.
- Let stand there and when it dries completely, rose water and alum powder mixture is applied once again.
- Repeat this process for an hour. If you have sensitive skin, then it is better to stop the process after 15 to 20 minutes.
- Immediately wash thoroughly, then rub a little sesame oil or olive oil to moisturize the area.
- Repeat this process three to four times a week for a few weeks to completely get rid of unwanted hair.
6. Egg Mask Facial Hair Removal
The egg is a sticky substance such as sugar, lemon and honey mask. Once dried in the face, it is very easy to carry out and to pull it down, the unwanted facial hair will also come along with it. However, you may experience pain when you pull the mask dried egg.
- Half a tablespoon of cornmeal
- An egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- bowl to mix
- break an egg and make the egg whites in a bowl.
- Add the cornmeal and sugar to it. Shake the ingredients and make a smooth paste.
- Now this is applied as a face mask and let it dry on the face for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- it will become a reflection mask egg on his face once dry completely.
- Now with a firm hand shell egg mask face in such a way that facial hair also retired.
- Repeat this procedure two or three times a week to completely get rid of facial hair.
7. Banana, and Oatmeal Scrub
banana is a natural ingredient that can be used to remove unwanted hair from the body when mixed with an ingredient like oatmeal roughness that will help in exfoliating the skin. The banana will help make your skin soft and supple and oats act as skin cleanser. Both combine to give unique and effective results.
- Take a ripe banana and mash in such a way that it becomes a paste.
- For this pasta dish banana, add one or two tablespoons of oatmeal and mix well.
- Apply a generous amount of this paste on the junk in your body and then rub in a circular motion hair.
- Allow this paste is felt in the areas of unwanted hair for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash with water to completely remove the pulp.
- Repeat this process twice a week for a few weeks to get rid of unwanted hair from your body parts and face.
8. The raw papaya
This remedy is suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin. It is an enzyme found in raw papaya called “papain” which helps restrict hair growth, breaking the hair follicles from which the hair grows. This remedy is also useful in improving skin texture as it works as exfoliating and removes dead skin cells. There are two methods for using this resource.
Method 1 (papaya and turmeric)
- Taking peeled papaya and do it in small pieces
- Moler parts for make fine paste
- Take 2 tablespoons of this paste of papaya and mix well with ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- apply this mixture on the face or legs or unwanted hair in other body parts
- massage the skin with this mixture for about 15-20 minutes and then wash with water
- Repeat this remedy at least twice a week to remove the body not or unwanted facial hair.
Method 2 (Papaya and Aloe Vera)
- 1 tablespoon paste papaya or powder
- 3 tablespoons gel Aloe Vera
- mustard oil 1 tablespoon
- ¼ tablespoon of chickpea flour
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 2 drops of any essential
- clean, dry cloth
- Any moisturizer or 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Mix pasta papaya, chickpea flour, Aloe Vera gel and turmeric powder, mustard oil and essential oil to make a thick
- Apply this paste on the areas of hair growth in the opposite direction hair growth
- Allow the paste to dry for 15-20 minutes
- Take the cloth clean, dry and remove the dried pasta rubbing the fabric in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- wash the area with water and dried using the towel
- Now massage a few drops of olive oil, baby oil or moisturizer in the area
- Repeat the remedy 3 -4 times a week for about 3 months to remove unwanted hair completely.
Turmeric has been used for the treatment of skin diseases for centuries in India. Aside from having antibacterial and antiseptic properties Turmeric also helps in preventing hair growth. This is a simple but effective method for hair removal. Different methods have to be used to remove fine hairs and to remove the thick and dense hair
Process for fine hair
- Take one or two teaspoons of turmeric powder or enough to cover the area of hair growth
- Soak this powder in sufficient quantity of rose water, milk or water to make a smooth paste that can be applied to deal comfortably.
- Keep the paste applied to the face or affected area for about 15-20 minutes or until dry
- Wash the paste with warm water after 20 minutes
process dense hair
- Use turmeric in combination with chickpea flour or ground oats or rice flour with milk and use it in a similar manner as mentioned in the procedure for fine hair.
chickpea flour or chickpea flour has been traditionally used by Indian mothers to keep skin soft and clean your child. They use chickpea flour mixed with turmeric, water or milk to apply to the skin to eliminate the growth of unwanted hair and to treat skin problems. Here is the chicken mask flour remedy to eliminate hair growth.
- flour ½ cup chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of fresh cream
- ½ cup milk
- Mix the chickpea flour, turmeric, cream and milk in a bowl to make a smooth paste
- Apply this paste on the body that you want to remove hair
- Make sure every hair in the area is covered with pasta
- Keep the paste on the skin for about 20 -30 minutes
- When the paste dries, rub the mask with your hands. You may wet your hands before rubbing the mask
- should be rubbed in the opposite direction of hair growth
- Wash the area applied mask with warm water
- Repeat 3-4 times a week to get rid of hair growth
11. safflower oil Thanaka remedy
Thanaka is a very popular tree in Myanmar whose bark is used for purposes cosmetics. It is yellowish and when mixed with safflower help you easily get rid of unwanted hair on the face and other body parts easily. Safflower oil help in cleaning and cause your skin to become softer and smoother. Thanaka powder is a natural hair inhibitor of the body that will help in removing unwanted hair easily.
- Take into Thanaka powder in a bowl and use as much dust as necessary to meet the growth areas of unwanted hair.
- Now add enough dust safflower oil and mix well.
- Apply this mixture on the body areas where you do not want the unwanted hair and let it sit there overnight.
- wash with water early morning.
- Use this mixture daily for two to three months to see effective results.
12. onion and basil
Onion is a natural ingredient that will help make your skin look beautiful and also help in removing unwanted hair when mixture with basil leaves. The trick here is to find out the transparent thin membranes of onion skin that lies between the layers of onion.
- take the thin membranes of two medium onions onion and crush him with 10 to 12 basil leaves to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the unwanted hair on your body.
- leave it there for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Wash and dry immediately. Repeat this process three to four times a week for one or two months to remove unwanted hair from your body.
- Be sure to continue this process until the hair is completely removed from its roots.
13. Camphor- white pepper to remove unwanted hair from legs
camphor and white pepper are very strong and can cause burning sensation on the skin. It is especially worse on sensitive skin. Therefore, it is advised that this treatment has to be done only on the legs. Many people suggest using kerosene oil with camphor and white pepper powder to obtain effective results. However, kerosene has highly flammable and flammable properties from a spark. Therefore, avoid kerosene oil and use only camphor and white pepper mixture.
- Two tablespoons white pepper
- Two tablespoons of camphor
- Almond oil to mix
- white pepper grind into a fine powder and mixed with camphor in a bowl.
- Add a few drops of almond oil to help blend these two main ingredients.
- Apply this paste on your legs and let sit in your legs for 10 to 15 minutes maximum.
- wash with water and see that the hair is also coming along with this paste.
- Repeat this process every time you want to carry out removal process unwanted hair on the legs.
14. India nettle and turmeric Remedy
Indian nettle is a very popular natural medicinal herb, containing anodyne, anti-microbial, anthelmintic, emetic, antiparasitic, hypnotic and healing properties wound. It is a wonder herb that is traditionally used to treat diseases such as asthma, pneumonia, bedsores, wounds and rheumatism. It combines well with turmeric powder to effectively remove unwanted hair from your body.
- take some of nettle or fresh leaves of neem India and crush finely.
- Add turmeric powder dry ground neem leaves and mix well.
- Add a few drops of water to make it into a paste so that it can be easily applied to the skin. It is necessary to ensure that the dough is not loose or too thin.
- Apply this paste as a mask in areas where you do not want to see hair growth.
- is left for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture is dry completely.
- Peel this mask to remove unwanted hair from the body.
- Regular use of this mixture will help to effectively remove unwanted hair growth all over the body.
15. Lemon juice and honey remedy
A mask of honey and lemon juice stick to the skin like glue and will also help eliminate the growth of unwanted hair when it peeled off the skin. Honey has hydrating and moisturizing properties and help in making the skin smooth and soft. Lemon juice has exfoliating and cleansing properties and will clear your skin. Lemon juice also help in tightening the pores of the skin and help lighten hair on the face and other body parts as it has bleaching properties. These two ingredients have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and help prevent skin irritation.
- Take a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in a bowl.
- Add 4 tablespoons of honey to this juice and mix well.
- Apply this paste on the face or hands or legs or areas where you do not want hair growth.
- allow it to rest on the skin for 15 to 20 minutes and then remove the mask with a cloth soaked in warm water.
- Repeat this process two or three times a week for a few months to see effective results.
16. Green gram flour, rosewater Paste
green chickpea flour has exfoliating properties that help you easily remove unwanted hair. Rose water is a cleaning agent and help in cleaning the skin. When these two ingredients are combined, then the mixture will help get rid of unwanted hair and also helps cleanse all skin types, from sensitive acne-prone skin rough skin.
- 2 tablespoons flour of green gram
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of rosewater
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- A small mixing bowl
- in a bowl, add rosewater and then grams of green flour announcement. Mix well.
- Add lemon juice to this paste and then mix again.
- Apply this paste on the affected areas of the skin.
- left to sit there for about 20 to 25 minutes or until completely dry.
- wash with water and dry well.
- Repeat this process three to four times a week until it has lost all unwanted hair from your body.
17. Lentils face Pack
The face pack Lentil is better prepared with red lentils. This is an excellent natural home remedy to remove unwanted hair from the face and is also a very good face wash. Pulp washing lentils in the opposite direction will create a drag on the skin which will help in removing hair from the skin and also help the skin is clean, smooth and soft.
• Media cup red lentils
• airtight container Air and grinder
- Grind half a cup of red lentils and sieve the powder a few times to obtain fine powder of red lentils.
- Now take 2 tablespoons of this powder in a bowl and this powder, add enough honey and milk are mixed together to form a smooth paste.
- Let the mixture rest in the container for 15 to 20 minutes. You can safely store the rest of lentil powder in an airtight container for future use.
- Apply this mixture on your face and let stand for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once dry, gently rub on the face and then wash off with water.
- Repeat this process three to four times a week. If you have dry skin, then it is better to use this mixture on the skin once a week.
- Adding rose water, sandalwood powder, potato juice or powder of dried orange peel to this pâté help remove facial hair and light skin tone.
18. spearmint tea
Unwanted hair on the skin occurs due to excessive production of hirsutism. This is mainly due to hormonal imbalance that occurs in the body due to the increase of androgens testosterone and hormones. It could also be due to oversensitivity of hair follicles of androgenic hormones. Drinking spearmint tea help in reducing androgen levels in the body and therefore help in removing unwanted hair.
- Take 5 to 6 fresh mint leaves or dried mint herb in a glass of water and add boiling water in the pot.
- Cover the pot and let it stand for about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Strain the tea and drink it to get rid of unwanted hair from your body.
- Drink this tea once or twice a day will help to show results effective removal of unwanted hair.
19. Take foods rich in phytoestrogens More
The estrogen levels in your body will come down to whether increased levels of androgens and testosterone (male hormone) in your body . This will lead to a hormonal imbalance that causes the hair to grow in unwanted places. If you take foods that are rich in phytoestrogens, then you can reverse this effect considerably and therefore we will help you get rid of the growth of unwanted hair. Phytoestrogen is a plant hormone that is quite similar to the hormone estrogen. Include foods rich in phytoestrogens in your daily diet and make sure you use all forms of supplements also in your everyday cooking.
medianet_height = ‘250’; medianet_crid = ‘481191137’;
This article was originally published on myhealthtips
visitor's tagsshadow health skin hair and nails tina jones | which area listed below is not one of the 21 | Ezifozonke powder | Mix grandpa with lotion | not one of the 21 areas included | skin hair and nails tina jones | the 21 areas included on the command climate survey? | vaseline and grandpa mix what does it do | what area is not one of the 21 areas included | which area listed below is not one of the 21 areas included | youtubejougaoslavia |
Posted in: Beauty Care, Home remedies, Women's Health